Integra Super is a leading employer super solution dedicated to servicing the needs of Australia's growing small to medium sized business sector.
Integra Super is focused on helping businesses that:
- have between two and several hundred employees
- have low staff turnover
- have low levels of casual staff*
- want a super fund that complies with the Choice of Fund legislation and makes operating in a 'choice of super fund' environment easy
- prefer to remit contributions electronically.
Integra Super is fully featured, easy to use, great value for money and makes complying with Choice of Fund legislation a walk in the park.
- Hassle-free new plan installation, transition management and new member set up service.
- A new online Member Super Centre that has everything all available conveniently in one place.
- Dedicated account management and client service consultants for larger plans.
- Interactive online financial education, calculators and seminars.
- A wide choice of investment funds.
- Exclusive banking, lifestyle and entertainment benefits via the InvestorBenefits package.
- Access to comprehensive insurance cover for death, disablement and income protection.
- Family member benefits and discounts.
- Competitive and flexible pricing with group fee discounts.
- Hassle-free rollover assistance from other super funds they may have elsewhere.
- Efficient and time saving online contribution payment options.
- Helpful and efficient telephone and online customer service.
- Free and easy remittance of contributions to other super plans.
- The ability for members to keep many benefits when they change jobs.
- Policy committee support.
- A straightforward transfer to pension option when members retire.
- Dedicated customer service and reliable administration support.
- All of this designed to consolidate your role as an employer of choice.
- A simple and easy to use website.
The above information is a summary only. For full details of fees and costs please refer to the Integra Super Product Disclosure Statement, Member, Investment Choice and Insurance Guides.
- Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 420kB)
- Integra Super - Member Guide (PDF 948kB)
- Integra Super - Investment Choice Guide (PDF 2.74MB)
- Integra Super - Insurance Guide (PDF 808kB)
- Welcome to Integra Super (PDF 1.9MB)
- Changing jobs - transfer to personal (PDF 288kB)
- Product update - 2008 annual report (PDF 32kB)
- Product update - new investment funds (PDF 44kB)
- Member update 2012 (PDF 2.15MB)
Forms - members
- Full personal health statement (PDF 264kB)
- New member details form (PDF 55kB)
- Nomination of beneficiary form - binding (PDF 176kB)
- Nomination of beneficiary form - non-binding (PDF 124kB)
- Rollover Form (PDF 272kB)
- Short form personal health statement (PDF 164kB)
- Personal advice form (PDF 54kB)
- Direct Debit Request Form (PDF 124kB)
- Contributing on behalf of spouse (PDF 77kB)
- Individual insurance transfer (PDF 76kB)
- Tax file number notification form (PDF 55kB)
- Member Investment Choice Form (PDF 232kB)
- Choice of superannuation fund - standard choice form (PDF 128kB)
- Fund nomination form (PDF 384kB)
- Superannuation contributions splitting application form (PDF 88kB)
- Withdrawal form (PDF 356kB)
- Personal after tax contribution form (PDF 82kB)
- Application for Early Release of Benefits due to Severe Financial Hardship (PDF 216kB)
- Additional Standard Cover Application form (PDF 120kB)
Forms - employers
- Contributions Remittance Advice (PDF 508kB)
- Direct debit request (PDF 66kB)
- Employer default investment strategy application (PDF 83kB)
- Insurance application form (PDF 70kB)
Contact your ANZ Relationship Manager
View other fact sheets
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.