The ANZ Supplementary Loan allows you to access the equity in your home or investment property for personal or investment purposes. It is fully flexible and can be used for a variety of different purposes such as consolidating existing personal borrowings, purchasing shares or to finance other purchases, according to your needs.
Longer terms may be considered depending on the purpose of the lending
$10,000 for eligible fixed rate loans
Yes - for variable and one year fixed rate supplementary loans - this home loan offset account makes the most of your available funds to reduce interest costs, and shorten the term of your loan:
Yes - for variable rate supplementary loans or fixed rate loans once they revert to the variable rate (note any principal reductions made during any fixed rate period will not be available to be redrawn).
Yes - up to 12 months for variable rate and four months for fixed rate.
Loan approval fee (LAF) $350
Covers application and loan establishment costs.
A valuation administration fee may apply - refer to ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB) for details of fees and charges.
Applies to fixed rate loans. May be payable if you choose to make additional repayments, repay your fixed rate loan (in part or in full) or switch to another fixed or variable interest rate before the end of your fixed rate period. The definition and method of calculation are set out in the Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions booklet under the heading 'Repaying Your Loan Early During a Fixed Interest Rate Period'.
|Converting or renegotiating|
$200 - If no change to the loan term, amount or security and no change to interest only repayments.
$350 - If changing loan term, amount, security, changing repayments to interest only or renewing your existing fixed rate loan term.
Send us an enquiry
Call us on 1800 100 641
8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays
1. Comparison Rate calculated on a loan amount $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for secured loans only.
2. Subject to credit approval criteria.Different maximum loan amounts may apply to specific property types and locations.Eligible existing ANZ customers must have had a retail lending product for greater than 6 months with a satisfactory credit history.
WARNING: This Comparison Rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply please refer to the ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB)
The Rates applicable for interest paid annually, monthly, quarterly or semi - annually in advance are available on application at any ANZ Branch.
3. For more information regarding the tolerance please visit any ANZ branch or phone the Home Loan Hotline on 1800 100 641 8:00am to 9:30pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays.
4. Non-ANZ ATM Fees apply, salary must be deposited to the account to obtain the waiver.
5. LMI is paid by the borrower and protects ANZ in the event that the borrower defaults and a shortfall arises, following the sale of the security property. ANZ usually requires LMI where LVR is above 80% (depending on the type of property).
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.