The ANZ Residential Land Loan allows you to purchase land on which you intend to build a home within three years or within twelve months if you take out an Investment Land Loan.
This loan offers a competitive variable interest rate with flexible features, allowing you to start paying off your loan while you plan your home.
Yes - the ability to make extra repayments at any time means you could pay off your loan faster and save interest.
Yes - this home loan offset account makes the most of your available funds to reduce interest costs and shorten the term of your loan:
Minimise your repayments during the interest only period and free up cash by paying interest only. Subject to eligibility criteria.
Converting or renegotiating
$200 - If no change to the loan term, amount or security and no change to interest only repayments.
$350 - If changing loan term, amount, security, changing repayments to interest only or renewing your existing fixed rate loan term.
Early repayment cost3
This may be payable if you choose to make additional repayments, repay your fixed loan (in part or full) or switch to another fixed or variable interest rate before the end of your fixed rate period. The definition and method of calculation is set out in the 'Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions booklet' under the heading 'Repaying Your Loan Early During a Fixed Interest Rate Period'.
Send us an enquiry
How to apply
1. Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for secured loans only.
WARNING: This Comparison Rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any ANZ branch.
A copy of the comparison rate schedule is available at any ANZ branch or download ANZ Comparison Rate Schedule (PDF 64kB).
The rates applicable for interest paid annually, monthly, quarterly or semi-annually in advance are available on application at any ANZ branch.
Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
2. Subject to credit approval criteria. Eligible existing ANZ customers must have had a retail lending product for greater than 6 months with a satisfactory credit history.
3. For ANZ Fixed Rate loans, you can make early or additional repayments up to a set available tolerance amount (the lesser of 5% of the loan amount at the start of the current fixed rate period or $5,000) each year of the fixed rate period, without triggering an Early Repayment Cost. An Early Repayment Cost may be incurred if, during the fixed rate period, the available tolerance amount is exceeded, the loan is fully repaid or refinanced, or ANZ agrees to change the interest rate at your request. Please be aware that Early Repayment Costs can be very large. Terms and conditions apply please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 296kB).
For more information regarding the tolerance please visit any ANZ branch or phone the Home Loan Hotline on 1800 100 641, 8:00am to 9:30pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays.
4. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 296kB).
6. Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria apply to redraw. Redraw is not available on loans in a company name. Minimum redraw amount is $2,000. For ANZ Fixed Rate loans, redraw is available once the Fixed Rate period ends. For further information on redraw please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 296kB).
7. You can apply for us to waive the monthly account service fee on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account if you have your salary paid into your account. Terms and conditions apply, for more information please refer to ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB).
8. The Loan Approval Fee (LAF) is waived under the ANZ Breakfree Package.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.