ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan offers you a low variable interest rate for your home loan. You will not pay for any extra features you don't need and you can make additional repayments at any time to help you pay off your loan sooner. ANZ Simplicity PLUS is not currently available for residential investment property loans.
ANZ is Australia’s most awarded home lender*, offering great rates and dedicated home loan specialists to guide you through the process.
- Take out an ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan of $50,000 or more in new to ANZ lending and save 0.06% p.a. off the advertised ANZ Simplicity PLUS Home Loan interest rate! ANZ will also waive the Loan Approval Fee or any Renegotiation Fee upon request! See below for product details, Terms and Conditions.
- The Loan Approval Fee or any Renegotiation Fee will also be waived for Simplicity PLUS Home Loans that are not eligible for the above interest rate discount upon request.
Offers can be withdrawn or changed at any time.
|Special Offer Interest Rate
(inc 0.06% p.a. discount)
|(View current rates)(variable)||(View current rates)1|
|Converting or renegotiating|
Renegotiation Fee waived on request (usually $200, special offer) - If no change to the loan term, amount or security and no change to interest only repayments.
Renegotiation Fee waived on request (usually $350, special offer) - If changing loan term, amount, security, changing repayments to interest only or renewing your existing fixed rate loan term.
How to apply
*Over the past 16 years, ANZ has been awarded ‘Home Lender of the Year’ by Australian Lending Awards in 2015, ‘Home Lender of the Year’ by Money magazine in 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008-2005, and Personal Investor magazine in 2005, 2004 and 2002-1999.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for secured loans only.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
2. Subject to credit approval criteria. Different maximum loan amounts may apply to specific property types and locations. Eligible existing ANZ customers must have had a retail lending product for greater than 6 months with a satisfactory credit history. Contact ANZ for more information.
3. LMI is paid by the borrower and protects ANZ in the event that the borrower defaults and a shortfall arises following the sale of the security property. ANZ usually requires LMI where LVR is above 80%(depending on the type of property)
4. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges apply please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 412kB). Alternatively please visit any ANZ branch or phone the Home Loan Hotline on 1800 100 641, 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays
5. Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply to redraw. Redraw is not available on loans in a company name. For further information on redraw please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 412kB).
6. Approval is at ANZ's discretion. See the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions for eligibility criteria.
7. A progress draw fee is applicable. See the ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and charges (PDF 116kB) for details of fees and charges.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria.
8. Interest Only loans are not for everyone and you should consider if this is the right strategy for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.