Flexible home loan options that could give you room to move.
We know life can change very quickly. A new job, a new addition to the family or a sudden change in lifestyle. Whatever it may be, you could take comfort in knowing that ANZ’s flexible home loan options could give you room to move.
Choose the frequency of your repayments.
As an ANZ home loan customer, you could choose a repayment frequency that suits your needs on a range of loans, be it weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You may even be eligible to take a ‘repayment holiday’ of up to three months if you need it1.
Make extra repayments2
As circumstances change, you might want to increase the repayments on your home or residential investment loan. With ANZ, you may have the option to repay your loan early and without penalty for ANZ Standard Variable loans2.
Top-up your existing loan
ANZ may offer you the flexibility of being able to top-up your existing ANZ home or residential investment loan (subject to credit approval), so if you want to renovate, consolidate debts, go on a holiday or buy a new car, you may be able to borrow additional funds and save money on fees and costs associated with setting up a new loan.
Fixed or variable? Why not choose both?
Our redraw facility could give you quick and convenient access to the additional repayments you’ve made on your loan.
ANZ Breakfree Package4
The ANZ Breakfree Package allows you to simplify your banking, and could save you money, by combining your home loan, everyday banking and credit card accounts for a single annual fee. Benefits include discounts on ANZ Standard Variable and ANZ Fixed Home and Residential Investment loans for the life of your home loan whilst on Breakfree4 as well as discounts on home and contents, landlord, mortgage protection and car insurance5. Find out more about insurance solutions from ANZ.
How to apply
Send us an enquiry
8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday,
8:00am to 6:00pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays.
Not all options are available on all loans. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions available from any ANZ branch and on anz.com. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility apply.
1. Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria apply. Call 1800 100 641, 8:00am to 9:30pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays to find out if you are eligible.
2. For ANZ Fixed loans you can make early or additional repayments up to a set amount (the lesser of 5% of the loan amount at the start of the current fixed rate period or $5,000) each year of the fixed rate period, without triggering an Early Repayment Cost that can be very large.
3. Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply to redraw. For further information on redraw see the Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions. Redraw is not available on loans in a company name.
4. ANZ Breakfree Package fee applies. Other fees charges and eligibility criteria apply. Please see the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions.
5. For home insurance, landlord insurance and car insurance, the discount is only applicable to the first year's premium. Discounts are not available in conjunction with any other discount offer made by the issuers of the insurance or ANZ.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.