Buying your first home could be one of the biggest purchases you will ever make - so you want to make sure you get it right.
ANZ helps first home buyers with useful information to guide you through the home buying process, and a range of home loans to choose from.
- Read our first home buyers guide
- Find out about the costs of buying your first home
- We offer a range of saving accounts to help you get started
- See how a Family Guarantee can make it easier to secure your first home.
About ANZ home loans
A no-frills home loan with low fees and a low interest rate.
Designed to give you flexibility and value.
So, if you are a first time home buyer, talk to us about your first mortgage and discover why we are Australia's most awarded home lender*.
- Start the buying process with a borrowing estimate**.
- Apply now - ready to apply for your home loan? Start your application online now.
- Need help with insurance? ANZ’s Home and Contents Insurance could protect you and your family.
* Money Magazine Home Lender of the Year Award 2012 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005, and AFR Smart Investor Magazine Home Lender of the Year Award 2005, 2004, 2002, 2001, 2000 and 1999. Australian Lending Awards, Mortgage Lender of the Year Award 2011 and Best Investor Lender Award 2011 and 2012. The Australian Lending Awards is an independent initiative of The Adviser and specialist research and advisory firm RFI. ANZ’s Home Loan range achieved 5 stars across all of CANSTAR’s mortgage rating profiles.
** A borrowing estimate is an estimate of borrowing capacity only and does not constitute a loan approval or offer or acceptance of credit by ANZ. To apply for a loan, you must complete an application. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit application criteria.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.