Buying your first home could be one of the biggest purchases you will ever make - so you want to make sure you get it right.
ANZ helps first home buyers with useful information to guide you through the home buying process, and a range of home loans to choose from.
- Read our first home buyers guide
- Find out about the costs of buying your first home
- We offer a range of saving accounts to help you get started
- See how a Family Guarantee can make it easier to secure your first home.
About ANZ home loans
A no-frills home loan with low fees and a low interest rate.
ANZ Standard Variable
Designed to give you flexibility and value.
So, if you are a first time home buyer, talk to us about your first mortgage and discover why we are Australia's most awarded home lender*.
- Start the buying process with a borrowing estimate**.
- Apply now - ready to apply for your home loan? Start your application online now.
- Need help with insurance? ANZ’s Home and Contents Insurance could protect you and your family.
* Over the past 16 years, ANZ has been awarded ‘Home Lender of the Year’ by Australian Lending Awards in 2015, ‘Home Lender of the Year’ by Money magazine in 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008-2005, and Personal Investor magazine in 2005, 2004 and 2002-1999.
** A borrowing estimate is an estimate of borrowing capacity only and does not constitute a loan approval or offer or acceptance of credit by ANZ. To apply for a loan, you must complete an application. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit application criteria.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.