The must-have app for property search
Using advanced Augmented Reality technology, ANZ Property Tracker App gives you the details you need to help find the property of your dreams through the camera lens of your iPhone* 3GS or 4.
Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, ANZ Property Tracker has a range of calculators to help you estimate your borrowing power and loan repayments. It also allows you to locate a mobile lender near you to arrange an appointment.
- Search on a variety of filters including price information (where available), bedrooms, bathrooms, property type, car spaces etc
- Create a shortlist of properties you like and filter them according to auction and inspection time for easy tracking
- Receive alerts 2 hours prior to a shortlisted property being open for inspection or up for auction
- Search results display thumbnails of properties for a quick snapshot
- Using Augmented Reality, properties for sale nearby are displayed in reality view via the iPhone camera, with relevant information layered over the top
- See the last sales price for houses on the market going back up to ten years^ (depending on state)
- Use the notes feature to add voice, text and image notes to a property for review at a later date
- Share property information with friends and family via email and social networking sites
- Contact the real estate agent directly via your phone
- Use calculators to estimate your borrowing power and repayments
- Contact an ANZ mobile lender in your area to arrange for them to come to you.
*iPhone, mobile digital device. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store online store. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
^ The last sale price and contract date is available for properties in NSW, QLD, SA, ACT, WA, NT, TAS. Where a last sale price is not available, the median value of the suburb over the most recent 12 months period is available. For VIC only, up to 5 sales results closest to the targeted property within the suburb are provided.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.