ANZ Home Loan calculators and tools
Know your buying power - receive a more accurate estimate
- The ANZ Home Loan calculator
Understand your buying power in around 10 minutes - Enter your property goals and financial details and we’ll factor in costs like stamp duty so you receive a more accurate estimate of how much you may need to borrow and your repayments.
Quick borrowing power calculator
- How much can I borrow - quick estimate
Quick estimate on how much you may be able to borrow based on your current salary and existing financial commitments.
Quick repayments calculator
- What are my repayments - quick estimate
Quick indication of your loan repayments, and how long it could take you to pay off the loan.
Compare and select the right home loan
- Compare our home loans tool – compare our home loan features, fees, rates and charges.
- Home loan selector tool – helps you select a home loan based on some of your needs by answering just a few easy questions.
Find out the costs
- ANZ Home Loan Fee calculator - helps you determine the costs associated with buying or refinancing a property, and calculates the full loan amount that may be needed to complete your property transaction.
Additional tools and calculators
ANZ Property Profile Reports
- Request your free ANZ Property Profile Report to get an estimate of what your existing home is worth or approximately how much the property you have in mind could cost.1
Home Loan Key Fact Sheet
- Request a key fact sheet - the key fact sheet will summarise the key facts about a standard home loan.
Home Loan documents signing
- Quick guides and videos to help you with the process.
Ways to apply for a home loan
1. All estimates contained in the reports are based on available public sales history, which in Victoria may not include all sales. Estimates may not be available for all properties. Sales history and past performance is not indicative of future performance. ANZ Property Profile Reports are for personal domestic use only.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.