You can access and change your loan information via:
ANZ Internet Banking
ANZ Internet Banking has a 'Loan Option' that makes it easy for you to view your details and manage your loan from anywhere you like.
What loan information can I access via ANZ Internet Banking?
- Your current loan balance, interest rate and borrower names
- Your loan term details, including the loan start date, original loan term and the loan maturity date
- The loan payment schedule, including the payment amount, and when your next payment is due
- The date when your next loan statement is due
- Details regarding your mortgage offset account (if applicable) and amount in advance (if applicable)
- Information on ANZ Redraw. You can order an ANZ Redraw Registration Pack, view your ANZ Redraw balance and request ANZ Redraw withdrawals.
- You can change your existing direct loan payment (formerly know as a 'periodical payment') or add a new direct loan payment online. You can maintain the account the payment is from, the frequency, date and amount (within certain payment restrictions) of the payment.
How do I access my loan information?
Firstly, you must have your loan account linked to ANZ Internet Banking. If you have already registered for ANZ Phone Banking, you can register for ANZ Internet Banking using your existing customer registration number and telecode.
You can register for ANZ Internet Banking by phone. If you have an ANZ loan account, a personal bank account such as an ANZ Access Account or an ANZ Credit Card and haven't registered for ANZ Internet Banking, call 13 33 50 and a Customer Service Officer will help you get started.
If you are already an ANZ Internet Banking customer, you can send a secure email to link your loan account or you can call 13 33 50 and a customer service officer will help you.
In Internet Banking your loan account information will be displayed along with your other linked accounts. Click on your loan account from the "View Accounts" landing page and all your loan details and loan-related options will be displayed, making it easier to manage your mortgage using ANZ Internet Banking.
What loan types are included in this service?
All current loans held with ANZ and linked to ANZ Internet Banking can be accessed via this service. This includes ANZ Home Loans, Residential Investment Loans, Home Equity Loans, Equity Manager facilities, Business Loans and Personal Loans. Your loan must be current and must be linked to ANZ Internet Banking.
Manage your home loan with ANZ Internet Banking
If you have a loan account linked to ANZ Internet Banking, you are able to perform a number of different types of transactions, which you can access once logged on to Internet Banking.
ANZ Phone Banking
Wherever you can access a touch tone phone, ANZ Phone Banking offers you a convenient and easy way to do your banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (Temporary service interruptions may occur).
Call 13 13 14 - to access your account balance, transaction history, transfer funds or request a statement.
Call 13 25 99 - for all enquiries including rate changes, loan repayments and progress draws.
Call 1800 077 070 - to redraw your loan or request a Redraw Registration Pack.
Call 1800 679 715 - if you are having difficulty making your repayments.
Our extensive branch network will be able to help you with most of your enquiries. Use the ANZ Branch Locator to find your nearest branch.
Ways to apply for a home loan
Call us direct on 1800 100 641
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.