Getting a head start in property
ANZ Family Guarantee gives you a head start by making it easier for you to get into your home faster with help from certain family members. You can use ANZ Family Guarantee to buy a home or invest in residential property.
How ANZ Family Guarantee works
ANZ Family Guarantee allows certain family members to use the equity in their home as additional security for a portion of your loan amount. This means you may be able to buy a property sooner, avoid paying the premium for Lenders Mortgage Insurance and maximise the amount you can borrow.
ANZ Family Guarantee at a glance
- Buy your own property sooner
- Avoid paying the premium for Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- Maximise the amount you can borrow (up to 100% of the purchase price, plus costs such as stamp duty and other legal fees)
- Choose from a wide range of award winning* ANZ home and residential investment loans to suit your needs
- Guarantors can be parents, parents-in-law or step-parents (grandparents and siblings will also be considered)
- Guarantors can determine what portion of the loan they will secure (they don't have to provide a guarantee covering 100% of your loan amount).
Send us an enquiry
How to apply
* Money Magazine Home Lender of the Year Award 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005, and AFR Smart Investor Magazine Home Lender of the Year Award 2005, 2004, 2002, 2001, 2000 and 1999. Australian Lending Awards, Mortgage Lender of the Year Award 2011 and Best Investor Lender Award 2011 and 2012. The Australian Lending Awards is an independent initiative of The Adviser and specialist research and advisory firm RFI. ANZ’s Home Loan range achieved 5 stars across all of CANSTAR’s mortgage rating profiles.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.