Be rewarded for your everyday purchases with a flexible rewards program.
Two cards. One account. Simply more rewarding
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases1 using the ANZ Rewards American Express® card.
- Earn 1.5 Reward Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases1 using the ANZ Rewards Visa card.
Boost your Reward Points earning even further with
ANZ Rewards Platinum
- Earn 3 Reward Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases1 using the ANZ Rewards Platinum American Express card.
- Earn 1.5 Reward Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases1 using the ANZ Rewards Visa Platinum card.
Greater travel privileges with
ANZ Rewards Black
- Earn 3 Reward Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases1 using the ANZ Rewards Black American Express card
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases1 using the ANZ Rewards Visa Black card
- Unlimited access to participating airport lounges outside Australia2
- 10,000 Reward Point Loyalty Bonus3 when you make at least $50,000 of qualifying purchases on your account in the first year.
Redeem your Reward Points
ANZ Rewards offers a wide selection of rewards, including shopping vouchers, gift cards, merchandise, cashback4, travel options and much more.
Go to the ANZ Rewards website to see what you can redeem your Reward Points1 for.
Newsletter and guide
Keep up to date with the latest news and changes with your reward program:
- see the latest newsletter (PDF 2.45MB)
- read about current offers at ANZ Rewards or download the latest version of Introducing ANZ Rewards (PDF 656kB)
- receive regular emails with offers; simply register at ANZ Rewards website
- register online at ANZ Rewards website to check your Reward Points balance and redeem.
1. Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards - Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 76kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
2. Complimentary access to participating airport lounges is available to eligible ANZ Rewards Black cardholders. Participating airport lounges are subject to change. To gain complimentary access, eligible cardholders must present their credit card and a current flight boarding pass in the same name at the participating lounge. For terms & conditions and participating airport lounges refer to the Complimentary Airport Lounge Access Program Terms & Conditions (PDF 56kB).
3. Loyalty Bonus is awarded in accordance with the ANZ Rewards - Rewards Program terms and conditions booklet (PDF 76kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). To receive the Loyalty Bonus, you must make qualifying purchases valued at $50,000 or more using your ANZ Rewards Black account during the first year you hold your account. The year commences on the day after your first Fee Date, and ends on your second Fee Date. Your Fee Date is the date that your account is assessed for charging an annual account fee (please call 13 13 14 to confirm your Fee Date). Qualifying purchases for the purposes of calculating your eligibility for a Loyalty Bonus exclude Balance Transfers, cash advances, interest, fees, stamp duty, government charges and transactions reversed or refunded. Only one Loyalty Bonus may be earned per account. Any Loyalty Bonus earned will be automatically credited to your ANZ Rewards points balance within 90 days however ANZ accepts no liability for any delay
4. When you redeem your reward points for cashback, credit of your nominated value will be allocated to your ANZ Rewards account within 10 business days. Cashback rewards are not transferable, cannot be cancelled once issued.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.