Earn Qantas Points1 on everyday purchases.
Apply for one of these ANZ credit cards and you could reward yourself with Qantas Points, travel or store rewards, gift cards, merchandise, movie tickets and much more.
Watch your Qantas Points take off
ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum and ANZ Frequent Flyer Black features.
- Earn Qantas Points1 on eligible purchases.
- Use your Qantas Points1 to book an Award flight on Qantas, Jetstar and over 35 partner airlines and their affiliates2.
- Points are automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- Find out more about the ANZ Frequent Flyer rewards program
Be rewarded for paying off your credit card balance
- One Reward Point for every dollar you repay to your balance3
- Enjoy a low interest rate on purchases4
- Rewards include cashback, shopping vouchers and gift cards
- Transfer your balances from other cards for more rewards3
- Reward Points never expire as long as your account remains open.
Redeem Reward Points for a huge range of rewards
ANZ Rewards, ANZ Rewards Platinum and ANZ Rewards Black features.
- Redeem Reward Points5 for shopping vouchers, gift cards and a huge range of merchandise.
- Earn Reward Points5 for flights with Velocity, Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Eligible purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. You will not earn Qantas Points in respect of purchases which exceed any advised spend cap. Eligible purchases for each statement period for ANZ Frequent Flyer are capped at $3,000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $3,000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account, and for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum are capped at $6,000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $6,000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account. No spend cap applies to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black. Bonus Qantas Points may still be earned once eligible purchases made with your card exceed any applicable spend cap. The Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which are available at qantas.com/terms. Earn rates and spend caps are subject to change. Existing customers may be subject to a different earn rate or spend cap on their account. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding their ANZ account.
2. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ, 3K, VF or GK flight number. A limited number of seats on selected partner airlines (as offered by Qantas at the time of booking on qantas.com) may be combined with Qantas or Jetstar flights in a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award. Partner airline flights which may be combined with Jetstar flights in an Any Seat Award are more limited than those which may be combined with Qantas flights. See qantas.com/anyseat for more details. Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Seats available. For Classic Award flights, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. The ability to redeem taxes, fees and carrier charges for travel entirely within Australia and selected international flights (commencing in Australia) is only available when booking at qantas.com and ’Search Qantas & Partner Classic Awards’ is not selected. For travel entirely within New Zealand, the ability to redeem taxes, fees and carrier charges with Qantas Points is only available on qantas.com when the ‘Search Qantas & Partner Classic Awards’ checkbox is ticked before searching for flights. Classic Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure, unless booking on qantas.com where award bookings may be booked up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure for domestic flights and up to 4 hours for international flights. Classic Awards are not available on some routes of oneworld® alliance and partner airlines and some restrictions may apply. For eligible flights see terms and conditions.
3. Rewards points are not earned on cashback transactions to your account. Rewards points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Balance Visa Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (call ANZ on 13 13 14 for a copy).
4. Standard variable interest rate is 14.49% p.a. on purchases and 21.74% p.a. on cash advances as at Friday, 25 February 2011 and is subject to change.
Not applicable when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card account. Interest accrues on balance transfers from the date the transfer is processed by ANZ. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers. Call 1800 007 511 for details. Balance transfers to an ANZ Balance Visa account will be subject to a 1% fee on the amount transferred. This fee will not apply to balance transfers requested at the time of credit card application.
When you redeem your reward points for cashback, credit of your nominated value will be allocated to your ANZ Balance Visa account within 10 business days. Cashback rewards are not transferable, cannot be cancelled once issued and do not accrue reward points.
5. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 656kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.