Earn points1 on everyday purchases.
Apply for one of these ANZ credit cards and you could reward yourself with Qantas Points, travel or store rewards, gift cards, merchandise, movie tickets and much more.
Watch your Qantas Points take off
ANZ Frequent Flyer and ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum features.
- Redeem your points1 for Classic Award flights on Qantas and 26 partner airlines2.
- Earn points1 on everyday credit card purchases.
- Points are automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- Uncapped Qantas Points1 earning.
Be rewarded for paying off your credit card balance
- One Reward Point for every dollar you repay to your balance4
- Enjoy a low interest rate on purchases5
- Rewards include cashback, shopping vouchers and gift cards
- Transfer your balances from other cards for more rewards4
- Reward Points never expire as long as your account remains open.
Redeem Reward Points for a huge range of rewards
ANZ Rewards and ANZ Rewards Platinum features.
- Redeem Reward Points3 for shopping vouchers, gift cards and a huge range of merchandise.
- Earn Reward Points3 for flights with Velocity, Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific.
- Earn Bonus Reward Points if you shop at any of our Bonus Partners3.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are now also referred to as Qantas Points. Points and Bonus Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. An Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. For more information go to the Qantas website. ANZ is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person), under the National Consumer Credit Laws. This Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Points earn rate that applies to their account.
2. Classic Award flights are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available.
3. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 656kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
4. Rewards points are not earned on cashback transactions to your account. Rewards points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Balance Visa Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (call ANZ on 13 13 14 for a copy).
5. Standard variable interest rate is 14.49% p.a. on purchases and 21.74% p.a. on cash advances as at Friday, 25 February 2011 and is subject to change.
Not applicable when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card account. Interest accrues on balance transfers from the date the transfer is processed by ANZ. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers. Call 1800 007 511 for details. Balance transfers to an ANZ Balance Visa account will be subject to a 1% fee on the amount transferred. This fee will not apply to balance transfers requested at the time of credit card application.
When you redeem your reward points for cashback, credit of your nominated value will be allocated to your ANZ Balance Visa account within 10 business days. Cashback rewards are not transferable, cannot be cancelled once issued and do not accrue reward points.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.