50,000 bonus Qantas Points. Spend of $1,500 on eligible purchases required.5
- Earn Qantas Points1.
- ANZ Frequent Flyer card holders can get a complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and save $89.506 - apply online at the Qantas website.
- Earn Qantas Points1 on everyday credit card purchases.
- Qantas Points are automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account every month.
- ANZ Visa payWave, a new contactless payment feature on the ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa credit card allowing you to pay for purchases under $100 without swiping, signing, or entering a PIN at any participating merchants.
- ANZ Falcon™ 24/7 card monitoring.
- Worldwide emergency replacement for your ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards.
- Add up to three additional cardholders to your account.
- Access to optional services:
- Earn Qantas Points1 from everyday purchases:
|Earn rate on eligible purchases (excluding cash equivalent transactions)|
|ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® credit card||1 point1 = $1|
|ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa credit card||1 point1 = $2|
- Earn Qantas Points1.
- Use your cards at any of ANZ's Bonus Partners to earn Bonus Points1. Visit the ANZ Frequent Flyer Rewards website to find out more.
- All points earned automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account every month once we receive your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
- Amazing offers with Amexconnect.
- Invites to special events, exclusive packages and home entertainment www.visaentertainment.com.au.
How ANZ Frequent Flyer works:
- two ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards, one account and one credit limit
- one Total Annual Fee7
- realise true points1 earning power with your ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card. It’s accepted at major supermarkets, department stores, petrol stations and much more
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa credit card is accepted at 36 million locations worldwide
- if you’re not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, get your complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership6 now. When you receive your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number, be sure to include it on your application form when applying for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account.
How to apply:
You don't need to be an ANZ customer to apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account.
ANZ credit card application requirements:
- you are over 18 years of age
- you have a good credit rating
- you are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Earn Qantas Points1 and enjoy Platinum benefits with ANZ Frequent Flyer.
Find out more about ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
Do you already have an ANZ Frequent Flyer account?
Add an ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express credit card to your existing account and watch your points soar
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are now also referred to as Qantas Points. Points and Bonus Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Points only accrue in respect of purchases (which excludes cash advances and balance transfers), other than premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. An account holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Classic Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited. Some flights may not have Classic Award seats available. For more information go to the Qantas website. ANZ is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person) under the National Consumer Credit Laws. The Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Points earn rate that applies to their account.
3. Interest free periods on purchases do not apply if you do not pay the Closing Balance (or, if applicable, the Closing Balance less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay Later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
4. ANZ Car Rental Cover is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035) trading as Western QBE Insurance.
5. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account by 27 October 2014. The bonus Qantas Points offer is not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card. The bonus Qantas Points offer applies only once per new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account. Your application must be approved and you must make $1,500 worth of eligible purchases (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your account within four months of the eligible spend criteria being met. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Qantas Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at anytime.
6. This joining fee waiver is offered by ANZ. It is available to new applicants or existing ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account holders who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online at the Qantas website. This offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
7. For ANZ Frequent Flyer, a Total Annual Fee of $95 applies which includes a $40 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders on ANZ Frequent Flyer an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.