An ANZ Balance Visa could be suitable for you if you would like to:
- be rewarded for reducing your credit card balance1
- take up a rewards credit card with a competitive interest rate on purchases.
ANZ Balance Visa rewards you for reducing your credit card balance1, including repayments on your regular credit card spending, interest and fees on your ANZ Balance Visa and balance transfers from non-ANZ credit cards to your ANZ Balance Visa.
Your ANZ Balance Visa Reward Points will not expire as long as your account remains open. You can redeem them as they accumulate, or save them up to give yourself a special treat. And there is no cap to the number of points you can earn.
- Worldwide emergency credit card replacement.
- As an ANZ Balance Visa cardholder, you have access to a range of optional extra services including:
- Rewards for reducing your balance, including repayments to purchases, fees, interest, cash advances and repayments on balances transferred1.
|Earn rate||Amount re-paid to balance|
- Redeem Rewards Points for cashback, shopping vouchers and gift cards.
- Set up auto-redemption so your chosen reward is automatically sent to you when you are eligible for it.
- Reward Points never expire as long as your account remains open.
- Visa Entertainment providing you with access to special events, exclusive merchandise packages and home entertainment products. Visit Visa Entertainment.
How to apply:
Once approved, you may expect to receive your rewards credit card within five business days. You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for ANZ Balance Visa credit card.
ANZ credit card application requirements:
- you are over 18 years of age
- you have a good credit rating
- you are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Rewards points are not earned on cashback transactions to your account. Rewards points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Balance Visa Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (call ANZ on 13 13 14 for a copy).
3. Includes a $22 Rewards Program Services Fee, which applies per card issued under your account. An annual $10 Additional Cardholder Fee also applies for each additional card.
4. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance ( or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date . Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
5. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Rewards, ANZ Rewards Platinum or ANZ Rewards Black credit card account by 30 June 2015. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Rewards, ANZ Rewards Platinum or ANZ Rewards Black credit card within the previous twelve months. This offer applies only once per customer. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make $3,000 worth of eligible purchases (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Reward Points. The bonus Reward Points will be credited to your ANZ account within 60 days of the eligible spend criteria being met. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Rewards, ANZ Rewards Platinum or ANZ Rewards Black credit card account before the introductory bonus Reward Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Reward Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. The Total Annual Fee, and any Additional Cardholder Fees and Rewards Program Services Fees applicable to additional cardholders on the account, will be waived for the first year. After the first year for ANZ Rewards, a Total Annual Fee of $89 applies which includes a $34 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee, for ANZ Rewards Platinum, a Total Annual Fee of $149 applies, which includes a $94 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Service Fee, for ANZ Rewards Black, a Total Annual Fee of $375 applies, which includes a $320 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Service Fee, for additional cardholders on ANZ Rewards, ANZ Rewards Platinum and ANZ Rewards Black, an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at (View current rates) and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation..