Be rewarded for your everyday purchases
Get 50,000 bonus Rewards Points after your first eligible purchase plus $0 Total Annual Fee for the first year5
Two ANZ Rewards credit cards. One account. Simply more rewarding
One shared account, one Total Annual Fee, one monthly account statement and one credit limit for both ANZ Rewards credit cards.
Redeem Rewards Points1 for a wide selection of rewards
ANZ Rewards offers a range of rewards including travel options, entertainment, gift cards, shopping vouchers, merchandise and more.
You could automatically receive select rewards when you have accumulated sufficient Reward Points1. For example, you could choose to receive a shopping voucher or movie passes as soon as you have enough Reward Points for that reward.
With the addition of an ANZ Rewards American Express card, you could earn Reward Points faster than ever before on this account.
For more information and to explore hundreds of different reward options, visit the ANZ Rewards website.
Interest rate on cash advances
Interest free period on purchases4
Up to 44 days
Minimum credit limit
Total Annual Fee5
- Earn Reward Points from everyday purchases1
|ANZ Rewards||Earn rate||Spend value on eligible purchases|
American Express card
|2 Reward Points||$1|
|ANZ Rewards Visa card||1.5 Reward Points||$1|
- Choose from a wide range of everyday rewards:
- shopping vouchers and gift cards
- merchandise and gifts
- frequent flyer points, travel and accommodation
- Flexibility to add up to three additional ANZ Rewards cardholders to your account. Purchases by additional cardholders5 can also earn Reward Points1 that are credited to the account holder.
- Reward Points1 can be earned on credit card purchases anywhere American Express or Visa cards are accepted around the world.
- Exclusive offers with American Express Selects™ amexnetwork.com.au.
- Visa entertainment providing you with access to special events, exclusive merchandise packages and home entertainment products visaentertainment.com.au.
Have a look at our other rewards credit card
How to apply
Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days. You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for an ANZ Rewards credit card account.
ANZ credit card application requirements
- You are over 18 years of age
- You have a good credit rating
- You are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program terms and conditions (PDF 76kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
2. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
4. Interest free periods on purchases do not apply if you do not pay the Closing Balance (or, if applicable, the Closing Balance less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay Later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
5. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Rewards credit card account by 27 October 2014. The bonus Reward Points and fee waiver offer is not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card. The bonus Reward Points offer applies only once per new ANZ Rewards credit card account. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make your first eligible purchase (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within thirty days of approval to receive the bonus Reward Points, which will be credited to your account within four months of your first eligible purchase. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Rewards credit card account before the introductory bonus Reward Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Reward Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. The Total Annual Fee, and any Additional Cardholder Fees and Rewards Program Services Fees applicable to additional cardholders on the account, will be waived for the first year. After the first year for ANZ Rewards, a Total Annual Fee of $89 applies which includes a $34 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders on ANZ Rewards, after the first year an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
® ANZ Holiday Rewards is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ Holiday Rewards is provided by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty Ltd, Lic. No. 2TA002974.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.