Be rewarded for your everyday purchases
0% p.a. for the first 9 months on balance transfers then reverts to the standard variable rate on purchases currently (View current rates)6
Two ANZ Rewards credit cards. One account. Simply more rewarding
One shared account, one Total Annual Fee, one monthly account statement and one credit limit for both ANZ Rewards credit cards.
Redeem Rewards Points1 for a wide selection of rewards
ANZ Rewards offers a range of rewards including travel options, entertainment, gift cards, shopping vouchers, merchandise and more.
You could automatically receive select rewards when you have accumulated sufficient Reward Points1. For example, you could choose to receive a shopping voucher or movie passes as soon as you have enough Reward Points for that reward.
With the addition of an ANZ Rewards American Express card, you could earn Reward Points faster than ever before on this account.
For more information and to explore hundreds of different reward options, visit the ANZ Rewards website.
Interest rate on cash advances
Interest free days5 on purchases
Up to 44 days
Minimum credit limit
Total Annual Fee4
- Earn Reward Points from everyday purchases1
|ANZ Rewards||Earn rate||Spend value on purchases (excluding cash equivalent transactions)|
American Express card
|2 Reward Points||$1|
|ANZ Rewards Visa card||1.5 Reward Points||$1|
- Earn Bonus Reward Points at a range of Bonus Partner outlets1.
- Choose from a wide range of everyday rewards:
- shopping vouchers and gift cards
- merchandise and gifts
- frequent flyer points, travel and accommodation
- Flexibility to add up to three additional ANZ Rewards cardholders to your account. Purchases by additional cardholders4 can also earn Reward Points1 that are credited to the account holder.
- Reward Points1 can be earned on credit card purchases anywhere American Express or Visa cards are accepted around the world.
- Exclusive offers with American Express Selects™ amexnetwork.com.au.
- Visa entertainment providing you with access to special events, exclusive merchandise packages and home entertainment products visaentertainment.com.au.
An ANZ American Express® card has been reserved for existing ANZ Rewards account holders
Existing ANZ Rewards account holders (prior to 10 April 2010) can accept the addition of an ANZ American Express card to their ANZ Rewards account.
Have a look at our other rewards credit card
How to apply
Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days. You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for an ANZ Rewards credit card account.
ANZ credit card application requirements
- You are over 18 years of age
- You have a good credit rating
- You are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 948kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
2. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
4. For ANZ Rewards a Total Annual Fee of $89 applies which includes a $34 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 apply per additional cardholder on the account. The Total Annual Fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Total Annual Fee and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Total Annual Fee that applies to their account.
5. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and Promotional Plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
6. Offer only available to applicants who apply for the balance transfer by 30 June 2013. Offer available to balances transferred from non-ANZ credit or store cards only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ credit card. For new ANZ credit card accounts the balance transfer must be requested at the time of applying for or, at the time of activating your new ANZ credit card account. For new card applicants, the balance transfer interest rate reverts to the standard variable interest rate applicable to purchases on your card after 9 months from the date the card application is approved and any balances that remain unpaid at the end of this period will become subject to the standard variable rate for purchases. For transfers to an existing ANZ credit card, the balance transfer interest rate reverts to the standard variable interest rate applicable to purchases on your card after 9 months from the date the balance transfer request is processed by us. The standard variable interest rate is (View current rates) on purchases and (View current rates) on cash advances for ANZ Rewards, as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
® ANZ Holiday Rewards is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ Holiday Rewards is provided by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty Ltd, Lic. No. 2TA002974.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.