ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
Qantas Points earning potential1. More benefits.
50,000 Qantas Points when you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and no annual fee for the first year2.
You pay, you get
Rates and fees
$295 Total Annual Account Fee3
$6,000 minimum credit limit
Rewards and benefits
Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership
Shop with extra security and confidence
- Overseas travel and medical insurance5 - provided by QBE Insurance. You could save up to $8006 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply).
- Extended Warranty10 - double the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty on a range of personal goods by up to 12 months when the entire purchase is charged to your ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum card.
- Best Price Guarantee Scheme10 - if you make a purchase on your ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum card and then find the same product advertised later in a printed catalogue at a cheaper price within 21 days, you can claim back the difference.
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance10 - insurance against loss, theft or breakage over a range of new personal goods when the entire purchase is charged to your ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum card.
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance10 - peace of mind when you travel in Australia on holiday.
- Rental excess cover5 - automatically covered by Rental Excess Cover when you hire a car from a major car rental company in Australia, at no extra cost.
Convenient ways to bank
|Lifestyle and entertainment benefits|
How to apply
It will take about 5 minutes to complete the online application and you'll receive a response in 60 seconds!
You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account. Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Eligible purchases exclude fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. You will not earn Qantas Points in respect of purchases which exceed any advised spend cap. Eligible purchases for each statement period for ANZ Frequent Flyer are capped at $3,000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $3,000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account, and for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum are capped at $6,000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $6,000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account. No spend cap applies to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black. Bonus Qantas Points may still be earned once eligible purchases made with your card exceed any applicable spend cap. The Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which are available at qantas.com/terms. Earn rates and spend caps are subject to change. Existing customers may be subject to a different earn rate or spend cap on their account. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding their ANZ account.
2. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account. This is a limited time only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card within the previous twelve months. This offer applies only once per eligible customer. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make $5,000 worth of eligible purchases (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your ANZ account within three months of the eligible spend criteria being met. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Qantas Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. The Total Annual Fee, and any Additional Cardholder Fees and Rewards Program Services Fees applicable to additional cardholders on the account, will be waived for the first year. After the first year for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum, a Total Annual Fee of $295 applies which includes a $240 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee, for additional cardholders an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as (View current rates) and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
3. After the first year for ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum, a Total Annual Fee of $295 applies, which includes a $240 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Service Fee. For additional cardholders ANZ Frequent Flyer an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
5. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - Insurance booklet (PDF 356kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
6. This estimate is based on a couple/family purchasing a standard international annual multi - trip policy underwritten by QBE without any customisation for pre-existing conditions or without taking into account any special conditions or requests as of 10 March 2014.
7. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
8. This joining fee waiver is offered by ANZ. It is available to new applicants or existing ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account holders who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online . This is offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
9. Provided the cardholder didn’t contribute to the loss and notified ANZ promptly of the fraud.
10. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards- Insurance booklet (PDF 356kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.
11. ANZ goMoney™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play™. ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
® eDine is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.