ANZ Low Rate
More than just a low rate on purchases.
0% p.a. for the first 16 months on balances transferred from non-ANZ cards to a new card.1
You pay, you get
Rates and fees2
(View current rates) interest rate on cash advances3
$58 annual fee
Rewards and benefits
Shop with extra security and confidence
Get extra convenience
Contactless payment feature allows you to securely pay for purchases under $100 without swiping, signing, or entering a PIN at participating merchants.
ANZ Phone, Internet, or Mobile Banking, or personalised service at any ANZ branch in Australia.
How to apply
Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days. You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for ANZ Low Rate credit card.
Considering ANZ Low Rate Platinum?
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Offer only available to new and approved credit card applicants who apply for an ANZ Low Rate credit card account with the balance transfer by 13 January 2015. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-ANZ credit and store card accounts only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ account. The offer must be requested at the time of applying for the credit card. The Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 16 months after the date the credit card application is approved, and after the first 16 months the standard balance transfer annual percentage rate will apply to any unpaid Promotional Plan balance. The standard balance transfers annual percentage rate is (View current rates) for ANZ Low Rate as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
2. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
4. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance ( or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date . Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
5. ANZ goMoney™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play™. ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Temporary service disruptions may occur.
6. Provided you do not contribute to the loss and have notified ANZ within a reasonable period of time of any suspected fraud or misuse of the card.
7. Terms and Conditions apply to eDine.
8. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - insurances booklet PDF 356kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
ANZ goMoney™ is provided by and is a trademark of ANZ.
TM ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. FalconTM is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.