ANZ Low Rate
0% p.a. for the first 9 months on balance transfers then reverts to the standard variable rate on purchases currently (View current rates)1
An ANZ Low Rate credit card may be suitable for you if you would like to:
Looking for a Credit Card with a low interest rate on purchases and additional features such as overseas travel and medical insurance at no additional cost?
- Design your own ANZ Low Rate credit card by simply loading your favourite image or choose from a library of images using ANZ designmycard4.
- Worldwide emergency credit card replacement.
- As an ANZ Low Rate holder, you have access to a range of services including:
- ANZ MasterCard PayPass, a new contactless payment feature on
ANZ Low Rate allowing you to pay for purchases under $100 without swiping, signing, or entering a PIN at any participating merchants.
- Flexibility to add up to three additional credit card holders to your account on your ANZ Low Rate at no extra cost.
- MasterCard Priceless Sydney - whether you live in Sydney or are visiting Sydney, you’ll get VIP access to dining, shopping, hotel, sporting and entertainment offers.
- MasterCard promotions – access to special promotions, e.g. competitions, travel holidays etc. simply for being a MasterCard cardholder.
- MasterCard Global Service™ - putting you in touch with a representative - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, if you need easy access to locate ATM’s that accept MasterCard, Maestro® and Cirrus® brands.
How to apply:
Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days. You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for ANZ Low Rate credit card.
ANZ credit card application requirements:
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You have a good credit rating.
- You are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Offer only available to applicants who apply for the balance transfer by 15 January 2014. Offer available to balances transferred from non-ANZ credit or store cards only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ credit card. For new ANZ credit card accounts the balance transfer must be requested at the time of applying for or, at the time of activating your new ANZ credit card account. For new card applicants, the balance transfer interest rate reverts to the standard variable interest rate applicable to purchases on your card after 9 months from the date the card application is approved and any balances that remain unpaid at the end of this period will become subject to the standard variable rate for purchases. For transfers to an existing ANZ credit card, the balance transfer interest rate reverts to the standard variable interest rate applicable to purchases on your card after 9 months from the date the balance transfer request is processed by us. The standard variable interest rate is (View current rates) on purchases and (View current rates) on cash advances for ANZ Low Rate, as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
2. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
4. Subject to ANZ designmycard Image Guidelines. Terms and Conditions available at www.designmycard.com.au.
5. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and Promotional Plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.