Introducing your new and improved ANZ Rewards account
We are pleased to present your brand new ANZ Rewards American Express® card. As part of your ANZ Rewards account, your new card works in conjunction with your ANZ Rewards Visa card to help you earn the maximum Reward Points* on your account.
Two cards. One account. Now more rewarding
We’ve kept it simple with one account, one Total Annual Fee, one monthly account statement and one credit limit. You could maximise your Reward Points earning when using your ANZ Rewards American Express card, and continue seeing your Reward Points grow with the convenience of 36 million locations worldwide when using your ANZ Rewards Visa card.
Existing ANZ Rewards account holders
- Earn 1.5 Reward Points* per $1 spent on purchases using your ANZ Rewards American Express card.
- Earn 1 Reward Point* per $1 spent on purchases using your ANZ Rewards Visa card.
Existing ANZ Rewards Platinum account holders
- Earn 2 Reward Points* per $1 spent on purchases using your ANZ Rewards Platinum American Express card.
- Earn 1 Reward Point* per $1 spent on purchases using your ANZ Rewards Visa Platinum card.
American Express Selects™
Wherever you’re travelling in the world, you can enjoy exclusive and exciting offers from American Express Selects. From New York to London to Sydney, you’ll enjoy exceptional value and privileges in travel, leisure, dining and shopping from our participating American Express merchants.
For the latest offers available in Australia and around the world, visit the Amex network website.
* Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 656kB) (please call 13 22 73 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. Some existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account or refer to their monthly credit card statement.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.