Two cards. One account. One credit limit. One statement. Simple.
- Earn Qantas Points1.
- You could maximise your Qantas Points1 earning when using your ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold American Express credit card.
- Continue to see your Qantas Points1 grow with the convenience of 36 million locations worldwide when using your ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Gold credit card.
- Earn Qantas Points from everyday purchases1:
Existing customers (not available to new applicants)
ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® card
1.25 Qantas Points1 : $1 up to $2,000 per statement period
ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card
0.5 Qantas Point1: $1 up to $2,000 per statement period
- Use your ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold credit cards at any of ANZ’s Bonus Partners with the ability to earn Bonus Points1.
- Keep it simple with one shared account, one Total Annual Fee, one monthly statement and one credit limit for both credit cards.
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance7 - Insurance against loss, theft or breakage over a range of new personal items when the purchase is charged to your ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold credit cards.
- Commission Free Travellers Cheques purchased through ANZ branches in Australia.
- Exclusive offers with American Express Selects™ amexnetwork.com.au.
- Visa entertainment providing you with access to special events, exclusive merchandise packages and home entertainment products www.visaentertainment.com.au.
- Worldwide emergency replacement for your ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold cards.
- Flexibility to add up to 9 additional cardholders to your account. Purchases by additional cardholders7 also earn Qantas Points that are credited to the account holder’s points record1.
- As an ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold cardholder, you have access to a range of services including:
1. Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Eligible purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. You will not earn Qantas Points in respect of purchases which exceed any advised spend cap. Eligible purchases for each statement period for ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold are capped at $2,000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $2,000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account. Bonus Qantas Points may still be earned once eligible purchases made with your card exceed any applicable spend cap. The Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which are available at qantas.com/terms. Earn rates and spend caps are subject to change. Existing customers may be subject to a different earn rate or spend cap on their account. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding their ANZ account.
3. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
4. For ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold a Total Annual Fee of $195 applies which includes a $140 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 apply per additional cardholder on the account. The Total Annual Fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Total Annual Fee and should call 13 13 14 for information regarding the Total Annual Fee that applies to their account.
5. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ, 3K, VF or GK flight number. A limited number of seats on selected partner airlines (as offered by Qantas at the time of booking on qantas.com) may be combined with Qantas or Jetstar flights in a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award. Partner airline flights which may be combined with Jetstar flights in an Any Seat Award are more limited than those which may be combined with Qantas flights. See qantas.com/anyseat for more details. Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Seats available. For Classic Award flights, taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. The ability to redeem taxes, fees and carrier charges for travel entirely within Australia and selected international flights (commencing in Australia) is only available when booking at qantas.com and ’Search Qantas & Partner Classic Awards’ is not selected. For travel entirely within New Zealand, the ability to redeem taxes, fees and carrier charges with Qantas Points is only available on qantas.com when the ‘Search Qantas & Partner Classic Awards’ checkbox is ticked before searching for flights. Classic Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure, unless booking on qantas.com where award bookings may be booked up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure for domestic flights and up to 4 hours for international flights. Classic Awards are not available on some routes of oneworld® alliance and partner airlines and some restrictions may apply. For eligible flights see terms and conditions.
6. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
7. 90-day Purchase Security Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited. Terms and conditions apply. For more information please call 13 13 14.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.