- Use the Available Monthly Income Calculator if you have received an offer for a credit limit increase or new credit card.
- The Available Monthly Income Calculator provides the available balance you have left over each month once you’ve paid your expenses.
- Before applying for a credit card limit increase or a new credit card, it’s helpful to work out your available monthly income to weigh up how much you can afford.
- If the available monthly income covers the amount you need to make the credit card repayments, then you may decide the offer is right for you.
1. The calculated available monthly income is based on the accuracy of information provided.
2. ANZ will not store the information provided in this calculator.
3. The information provided does not indicate whether an offer will be approved by ANZ.
4. Applications are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria, and approval is subject to an acceptable credit reference report.