Greater travel privileges and a wide range of rewards
25,000 bonus Reward Points after first eligible purchase and no annual fee for the first year.1
At a glance
- Unlimited access to participating airport lounges outside Australia2. For participating airport lounges refer to the Complimentary Airport Lounge Access Program Terms & Conditions (PDF 244KB).
- Redeem Reward Points3 for travel with virtually any airline, any time; as well as hotels, car hire, Velocity points or points on other frequent flyer programs
- Comprehensive overseas travel and medical insurance4 – you could save up to $800 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply)5.
- ANZ's highest Reward Point3 earn rates, plus
- 10,000 Reward Point Loyalty Bonus6 when you make at least $50,000 of qualifying purchases on your account in the first year.
- Choice of Rewards – including Cashback7 onto an ANZ credit card or transaction account
- Shopping vouchers plus more
|Earn Reward Points Faster|
|Greater choices and value|
Redeem Reward Points for a wide range of options:
|Additional features and benefits|
|Interest rates and fees|
To be eligible for the ANZ Rewards Black you must:
How to apply
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Rewards Black credit card account by 13 January 2015. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Rewards, ANZ Rewards Platinum or ANZ Rewards Black credit card within the previous six months. This offer applies only once per customer. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make your first eligible purchase (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within thirty days of approval to receive the bonus Reward Points. The bonus Reward Points will be credited to your account within three months of your first eligible purchase. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Rewards Black credit card account before the introductory bonus Reward Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Reward Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. The Total Annual Fee, and any Additional Cardholder Fees and Rewards Program Services Fees applicable to additional cardholders on the account, will be waived for the first year. After the first year for ANZ Rewards Black, a Total Annual Fee of $375 applies, which includes a $320 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Service Fee, for additional cardholders on ANZ Rewards Black, an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at Monday, 27 October 2014 and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
2. Complimentary access to participating airport lounges is available to eligible ANZ Rewards Black cardholders. Participating airport lounges are subject to change. To gain complimentary access, eligible cardholders must present their credit card and a current flight boarding pass in the same name at the participating lounge. For terms & conditions and participating airport lounges refer to the Complimentary Airport Lounge Access Program Terms & Conditions (PDF 244kB).
3. Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program terms and conditions booklet (PDF 76kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
4. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 484kB) Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
5. This estimate is based on a couple/family purchasing a standard international annual multi - trip policy underwritten by QBE without any customisation for pre-existing conditions or without taking into account any special conditions or requests as of (View current rates).
6. Loyalty Bonus is awarded in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program terms and conditions booklet (PDF 76kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). To receive the Loyalty Bonus, you must make qualifying purchases valued at $50,000 or more using your ANZ Rewards Black account during the first year you hold your account. The year commences on the day after your first Fee Date, and ends on your second Fee Date. Your Fee Date is the date that your account is assessed for charging an annual account fee (please call 13 13 14 to confirm your Fee Date). Qualifying purchases for the purposes of calculating your eligibility for a Loyalty Bonus exclude Balance Transfers, cash advances, interest, fees, stamp duty, government charges and transactions reversed or refunded. Only one Loyalty Bonus may be earned per account. Any Loyalty Bonus earned will be automatically credited to your ANZ Rewards points balance within 90 days however ANZ accepts no liability for any delay.
7. When you redeem your Reward Points for ANZ Cashback, credit of a nominated value will be allocated to your ANZ Rewards Black account within 5 business days.
8. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Personal Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 92kB) for further information.
9. Cash back and shopping voucher values based upon a customer making eligible purchases of $40,000 on their ANZ Rewards Visa Black card and eligible purchases of $10,000 on their ANZ Rewards Black American Express card over 12 months. Eligible purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. Calculation based on points required for cash back or shopping vouchers as at 13 January 2014 and assumes that all Reward Points earned are converted into either cash value or shopping voucher value. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program terms and conditions booklet (PDF 76kB)
10. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 484kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.
12. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your closing balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and promotional plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards conditions of use.
13. After the first year for ANZ Rewards Black, a Total Annual Fee of $375 applies, which includes a $320 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Service Fee. For additional cardholders on ANZ Rewards Black, an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at Monday, 27 October 2014 and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.