Get 20,000 bonus Rewards Points on your first eligible purchases9 plus platinum benefits
Two ANZ Rewards Platinum cards. One account. Simply more rewarding
Keep it simple with one shared account, one total annual fee, one monthly account statement and one credit limit for both ANZ Rewards Platinum credit cards.
- When you use your ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card to pay for everyday purchases, you could have access to a great range of useful Platinum benefits such as:
- Overseas travel and medical insurance4 provided by QBE Insurance. You could save up to $800 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply)5 plus
- Purchase Security Insurance6 and Extended Warranty6
Redeem for hundreds of different rewards
ANZ Rewards Platinum offers a selection of rewards including travel options, entertainment, gift cards, shopping vouchers, merchandise and much more.
You could automatically receive select rewards when you have accumulated sufficient Reward Points. For example, you could choose to receive a $100 Myer Gift Card as soon as you have enough Reward Points to redeem for that reward.
With the addition of an ANZ Rewards Platinum American Express® credit card, you could earn Reward Points1 even faster than before on this account.
Exclusive access to the Gift with Purchase program
ANZ Gift with Purchase gives you extra gift cards while you're still earning your existing ANZ Rewards Points. Register now to turn some of your favourite shops into gift shops. Best of all, its free. Register now.
Some of your favourite retailers are part of ANZ Gift with Purchase. From Myer to Caltex, and Toys 'R' Us to Bed, Bath N Table. Find out more.
Take off sooner with ANZ Holiday Rewards®
ANZ Holiday Rewards lets you use your Reward Points1 to travel on any available seat, on any flight, with almost any airline, and to almost any destination in the world at any time. If you don’t have enough points to cover the costs then you can simply pay the balance.
All it takes is a phone call to our experienced travel advisors and you can arrange your whole trip, including international and domestic flights, accommodation and car hire.
To find out more, call 1300 367 763 to speak to one of our travel advisors.
For more information and to explore hundreds of different ANZ Rewards credit card reward options, visit ANZ Rewards.
Interest rate on cash advances
Interest free period7 on purchases
Up to 55 days
Minimum credit limit
Total annual account fee3
- Worldwide emergency credit card replacement for your ANZ Rewards Platinum cards.
- Exclusive access to our Gift with Purchase program
- Access to Personal Concierge8 and Visa Platinum privileges with ANZ Rewards Platinum Visa.
- Flexibility to add up to 9 additional ANZ Rewards Platinum credit cardholders3 to your account.
- As an ANZ Rewards Platinum account holder, you have access to a range of optional services including:
- Earn Reward Points from everyday credit card purchases1.
|ANZ Rewards Platinum||Earn rate||Spend value on eligible purchases|
|ANZ Rewards Platinum
American Express card
|3 Reward Points||$1|
|ANZ Rewards Visa
|1.5 Reward Points||$1|
- Overseas travel and medical insurance4 provided by QBE Insurance. You could save up to $800 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply)5.
- Rental excess cover at no additional charge4.
- Choose from a wide range of credit card rewards:
- shopping vouchers and gift cards
- merchandise and gifts
- Frequent flyer points, travel and accommodation
- ANZ Holiday Rewards lets you use your Reward Points1 to travel on any available seat, on any flight, with almost any airline, and to almost any destination in the world at any time.
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance6 - insurance against loss, theft or breakage over a range of new personal items when the purchase is charged to your ANZ Rewards Platinum account.
- Extended Warranty6 - Double the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty on goods by up to 12 months when the entire purchase is charged to your ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card account.
- Commission free traveller's cheques when you purchase through an ANZ branch in Australia.
- Reward Points1 can be earned on purchases anywhere American Express cards or Visa credit cards are accepted around the world.
- Exclusive offers with American Express SelectsTM.
- Visa entertainment providing you with access to special events, exclusive merchandise packages and home entertainment products.
How to apply:
Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days. You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card.
ANZ credit card application requirements
- you are over 18 years of age
- you have a good credit rating
- you are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program terms and conditions (PDF 76kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
3. For ANZ Rewards Platinum a total annual fee of $149 applies which includes a $94 annual account fee and a $55 Rewards Program services fee. For additional cardholders an additional cardholder fee of $10 and Rewards Program services fee of $55 apply per additional cardholder on the account. The total annual fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different total annual fee and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the total annual fee that applies to their account.
4. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 356kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
5. This estimate is based on a couple/family purchasing a standard international annual multi - trip policy underwritten by QBE without any customisation for pre-existing conditions or without taking into account any special conditions or requests as of 10 March 2014.
6. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 356kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.
7. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date . Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
8. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Personal Concierge terms and conditions (PDF 76kB) for further information.
9. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for a new ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card account by 30 June 2014. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card. The bonus Reward Points offer applies only once per new ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card account. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make your first eligible purchase (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within thirty days of approval to receive the bonus Reward Points, which will be credited to your account within three months of your first eligible purchase. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card account before the introductory bonus Reward Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Reward Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
® ANZ Holiday Rewards is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ Holiday Rewards is provided by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty Ltd, Lic. No. 2TA002974.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.