0% p.a. for the first 9 months on balance transfers then reverts to the standard variable rate on purchases currently (View current rates)9
Two ANZ Rewards Platinum cards. One account. Simply more rewarding
Keep it simple with one shared account, one total annual fee, one monthly account statement and one credit limit for both ANZ Rewards Platinum credit cards.
When you use your ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card to pay for everyday purchases, you could have access to a great range of useful Platinum benefits such as Overseas travel and medical insurance4 and 90-day Purchase Security Insurance6.
Redeem for hundreds of different rewards
ANZ Rewards Platinum offers a selection of rewards including travel options, entertainment, gift cards, shopping vouchers, merchandise and much more.
You could automatically receive select rewards when you have accumulated sufficient Reward Points. For example, you could choose to receive a $100 Myer Gift Card as soon as you have enough Reward Points to redeem for that reward.
With the addition of an ANZ Rewards Platinum American Express® credit card, you could earn Reward Points1 even faster than before on this account.
Exclusive access to the Gift with Purchase program
ANZ Gift with Purchase gives you extra gift cards while you're still earning your existing ANZ Rewards Points. Register now to turn some of your favourite shops into gift shops. Best of all, its free. Register now.
Some of your favourite retailers are part of ANZ Gift with Purchase. From Myer to Caltex, and Toys 'R' Us to Bed, Bath N Table. Find out more.
Take off sooner with ANZ Holiday Rewards®
ANZ Holiday Rewards lets you use your Reward Points1 to travel on any available seat, on any flight, with almost any airline, and to almost any destination in the world at any time. If you don’t have enough points to cover the costs then you can simply pay the balance.
All it takes is a phone call to our experienced travel advisors and you can arrange your whole trip, including international and domestic flights, accommodation and car hire.
To find out more, call 1300 367 763 to speak to one of our travel advisors.
For more information and to explore hundreds of different ANZ Rewards credit card reward options, visit ANZ Rewards.
Interest rate on cash advances
Interest free days7 on purchases
Up to 55 days
Minimum credit limit
Total annual account fee3
- Worldwide emergency credit card replacement for your ANZ Rewards Platinum cards.
- Exclusive access to our Gift with Purchase program
- Access to Platinum Concierge8 and Visa Platinum privileges with ANZ Rewards Platinum Visa.
- Flexibility to add up to 9 additional ANZ Rewards Platinum credit cardholders3 to your account.
- As an ANZ Rewards Platinum account holder, you have access to a range of optional services including:
- Earn Reward Points from everyday credit card purchases1.
|ANZ Rewards Platinum||Earn rate||Spend value on purchases (excluding cash equivalent transactions)|
|ANZ Rewards Platinum
American Express card
|3 Reward Points||$1|
|ANZ Rewards Visa
|1.5 Reward Points||$1|
- Earn Bonus Reward Points at a range of Bonus Partner outlets1.
- Choose from a wide range of credit card rewards:
- shopping vouchers and gift cards
- merchandise and gifts
- Frequent flyer points, travel and accommodation
- ANZ Holiday Rewards lets you use your Reward Points1 to travel on any available seat, on any flight, with almost any airline, and to almost any destination in the world at any time.
- Overseas travel and medical insurance4.
- Rental excess cover at no additional charge5.
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance6 - insurance against loss, theft or breakage over a range of new personal items when the purchase is charged to your ANZ Rewards Platinum account.
- Extended Warranty6 - Double the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty on goods by up to 12 months when the entire purchase is charged to your ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card account.
- Commission free traveller's cheques when you purchase through an ANZ branch in Australia.
- Reward Points1 can be earned on purchases anywhere American Express cards or Visa credit cards are accepted around the world.
- Exclusive offers with American Express SelectsTM.
- Visa entertainment providing you with access to special events, exclusive merchandise packages and home entertainment products.
Existing ANZ Rewards Platinum account holders
Existing ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card account holders (prior to 10 April 2010) can accept the addition of an ANZ American Express card to their ANZ Rewards Platinum account at no extra cost.
How to apply:
Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days. You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card.
ANZ credit card application requirements
- you are over 18 years of age
- you have a good credit rating
- you are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program terms and conditions (PDF 656kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
3. For ANZ Rewards Platinum a total annual fee of $149 applies which includes a $94 annual account fee and a $55 Rewards Program services fee. For additional cardholders an additional cardholder fee of $10 and Rewards Program services fee of $55 apply per additional cardholder on the account. The total annual fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different total annual fee and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the total annual fee that applies to their account.
4. Overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL No. 239545. Terms, conditions, eligibility criteria, limits and exclusions apply. To activate cover under the overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy, you must meet the eligibility criteria: you must be a permanent resident of Australia, have debited at least $250 worth of eligible overseas travel arrangements to your Platinum card account prior to departing Australia, have a current Platinum card account at the date of any claimable event, have a return ticket to Australia and be 80 years of age or under. Please refer to the ANZ Platinum Cards Insurance booklet (PDF 680kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings for more information and to decide whether or not this product is right for you. While overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of your overseas travel arrangements purchased on your Platinum Credit Card.
5. Rental excess cover Master Policy is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL No. 239545. To activate cover under the Rental excess cover Master Policy you must continue to be a current Platinum cardholder. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Platinum Cards Insurance booklet (PDF 680kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings for more information and to decide whether or not this product is right for you.
6. Extended Warranty and 90-day Purchase Security Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the ANZ Platinum Cards Insurance booklet (PDF 680kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.
7. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your closing balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and promotional plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards conditions of use.
8. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Platinum Concierge terms and conditions (PDF 130kB) for further information.
9. Offer only available to applicants who apply for the balance transfer by 30 June 2013. Offer available to balances transferred from non-ANZ credit or store cards only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ credit card. For new ANZ credit card accounts the balance transfer must be requested at the time of applying for or, at the time of activating your new ANZ credit card account. For new card applicants, the balance transfer interest rate reverts to the standard variable interest rate applicable to purchases on your card after 9 months from the date the card application is approved and any balances that remain unpaid at the end of this period will become subject to the standard variable rate for purchases. For transfers to an existing ANZ credit card, the balance transfer interest rate reverts to the standard variable interest rate applicable to purchases on your card after 9 months from the date the balance transfer request is processed by us. The standard variable interest rate is (View current rates) on purchases and (View current rates) on cash advances for ANZ Rewards Platinum, as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
® ANZ Holiday Rewards is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ Holiday Rewards is provided by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty Ltd, Lic. No. 2TA002974.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.