Being a full time student is challenging enough without having to worry about money. That’s why ANZ’s student bank account offer provides special benefits to students studying full time at an Australian Educational Institution. ANZ also offers convenient, easy to use banking options including the ANZ goMoneyTM app.
We understand extra cash isn’t always easy to come by when you’re studying.
ANZ Access Advantage gives you unlimited access to ANZ ATMs, Phone and Internet Banking, plus branch, cheque and EFTPOS1. If you’re studying full time at an Australian Educational Institution you can apply for us to waive the monthly account service fee of $5 on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account2. The only time you'll incur additional ANZ fees is if you try to, or do, overdraw your account and/or transact overseas
Plus, if you're aged 18 or over you may have access to Visa Debit3 so you can enjoy the freedom to use your own money online, over the phone and overseas.
Take advantage of our full time student banking deal on an ANZ Access Advantage account today - begin your application online or visit your nearest ANZ branch with your student card or document confirming your course enrolment.
You don’t need to be a full time student to access ANZ’s great range of savings and everyday bank accounts. If you’re saving for a goal or keeping some money aside for a rainy day, ANZ has a great range of saving accounts that could help you get what you want.
Want a flexible way to save?
ANZ Online Saver is an online savings account that gives you competitive interest and easy access to your savings via your linked eligible ANZ account4. There is no minimum balance, no monthly account service fee and you can move money between your accounts as often as you like.
Want to reach your savings goal sooner?
ANZ Progress Saver could help you reach your goals sooner. You could be rewarded with bonus interest in addition to the current base interest when you make at least one single deposit of $10 or more in a month and make no withdrawals or debits in that same month5. There are no monthly account service fees and you can start with as little as $10.
Complimentary A-Z review
If you’re after a little more help, a personal banker could help you work out the best banking solution to suit you and your goals. Just ask for a complimentary A-Z Review at your local branch today, or make an appointment request online for a time that suits you.
Are you an international student?
If you are an international student, currently overseas and planning to come to Australia, you can apply for an ANZ Access Advantage bank account using the non-Australian resident form.
Find out more about our international student banking services.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Fees may apply. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account fees and charges (PDF 104kB) for fees and charges that apply. Rates are variable and subject to change.
2. Full time students need to show proof of enrolment with an Australian Educational Institution at any ANZ Branch in order to receive a monthly account service fee waiver on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account.
3. Where Visa is accepted. Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card. Overseas transactions fees may apply to foreign currency transactions. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 92kB) for fees and charges that apply.
4. ANZ Online Saver is only open to customers who are the account holders of, or signatories to, an eligible ANZ deposit account with ANZ Internet and/or Phone Banking access. Eligible accounts include ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select, ANZ Access Basic, ANZ Pensioner Advantage, ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ V2 PLUS and ANZ Premium Cash Management Account. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply to the eligible account.
5. For bonus interest qualification, month ends on the day that is the monthly anniversary of your account opening, or the prior business day if the anniversary falls on a non-business day.
However, if the monthly anniversary of your account opening falls on a non-business day and the previous business day was in a prior calendar month, your month ends on the calendar day prior to the anniversary date.
Important Changes: On and from 30 April 2014, you will be eligible to receive bonus interest in respect of a particular month if the set minimum deposit (currently $10) and no withdrawals, fees or charges are processed to your account on or before the last business day of that calendar month, and after the last business day of the previous calendar month.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.