ANZ Seniors Privilege Domestic Travel Insurance is an added feature for customers 60 years of age or over who, at the date of departure, hold either an ANZ Access Advantage or an ANZ Access Deeming account that was opened on or after 1 October 2007 at the time of travel.
Coverage for a range of travel contingencies is available under the policy (including cancellation costs, personal liability and lost luggage). Your age eligibility is assessed as at the date of departure.
Seniors domestic travel insurance cover is available for:
- an interstate journey within Australia with at least one overnight stay
- an intrastate journey within Australia with at least two overnight stays
- where you are required to travel more than 200km within Australia from your normal place of residence.
Your journey must be completed within 3 months of departure.
ANZ Seniors Privilege Domestic Travel Insurance cover is available to you, your spouse and any dependent children (under the age of 21, not working full time as at the date of departure) who accompany you on your trip.
Please note: Seniors domestic travel insurance cover is provided for travel within Australia (excluding Norfolk Island) in specified circumstances associated with cancelled, rescheduled or delayed travel; accidental death and disability; lost, stolen or damaged luggage; and personal liability. Cover is not provided for any medical benefits or reimbursement for the cost of medical treatment while the account holder is travelling nor, aside from in certain circumstances, for losses resulting from a pre-existing medical condition of the account holder or his/her travelling companion.
Please refer to the ANZ Seniors Privilege Domestic Travel Insurance Features brochure (PDF 180kB) for full terms and conditions.
This insurance is provided by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 (CGU). Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
If you hold an ANZ Access Advantage or ANZ Access Deeming account with ANZ Seniors Privilege Domestic Travel Insurance:
- for general enquiries, please call CGU on 13 15 32, 8am to 8pm AEST Monday to Friday
- for claims lodgement, please call CGU on 1300 306 497, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- for enquires on existing claim requests, please call CGU on 1800 112 449 between 8.30am to 5.30pm AEST Monday to Friday.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.