Whether you are saving for a holiday or a new car, the following money saving tips will help you kick start your savings plan. A dedicated savings account and a savings plan are important to help you reach your goals sooner. You should also look at ways to reduce the fees you pay on your existing accounts.
Use the tips for saving below to help you reach your savings goal!
- Have a portion of your salary directly deposited into your savings account each pay day.
- Stick to your budget.
- Keep your savings separate to your everyday account.
- Move larger amounts of money into an account that earns higher interest like an ANZ Term Deposit.
- Review the number of bank accounts you have and consider consolidating accounts where possible.
- Use "fee free" services where possible.
- Investigate fee exemptions or packages.
- Use ANZ branded ATMs.
- Don't write cheques.
Have a savings plan
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.