Compare savings accounts
ANZ savings accounts are designed to make your banking easier and more convenient.
Compare savings account features such as monthly account service fees and access options.
Savings account comparison table
|Account||ANZ Online Saver||ANZ Progress Saver|
|Account Overview||Manage your savings online anytime.||The ANZ Progress Saver account pays bonus interest in addition to the current base interest when you make at least one single deposit of $10 or more in a month and make no withdrawals or debits in that same month.4|
|Monthly account service fee||$0||$0|
|Access options||Unlimited access to ANZ's ATM balance enquiries and deposit transactions, ANZ Phone & Internet Banking1||1 free ANZ Transaction as defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 112kB) booklet3|
|Interest rate % p.a. variable||(View current rates)||0.01% p.a. + (View current rates)
(Base Rate + Bonus Rate.4)
|Minimum opening balance||$0||$10|
|Minimum ongoing balance||$0||$10|
|Account||ANZ Premium Cash Management Account||ANZ Term Deposit|
|Account Overview||Could be the perfect place to park your funds while you're between investments.||Enjoy the certainty of fixed rate returns over an agreed time period on amounts over $5,000.|
|Monthly account service fee||$0||$0|
|Included monthly transactions||5 free ANZ Transactions as defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 136kB) booklet2||N/A|
|Interest rate % p.a. variable||Tiered – view interest rates||View interest rates|
|Minimum opening balance||$10,000||$5,000|
|Minimum ongoing balance||$1,000||N/A|
Looking for an everyday transactional bank account?
ANZ Access Advantage gives you:
- easy and secure everyday banking with unlimited transactions at ANZ ATMs, EFTPOS, ANZ Internet Banking, goMoneyTM and ANZ Phone Banking.
- access to use your own money online, over the phone and overseas with Visa Debit access5. Ability to regularly deposit funds - including salary, pension payments and dividend income.
Terms and conditions are available on application.
Fees and charges apply. Interest rates are variable and are subject to change.
1. Balance enquiries and deposit transactions in relation to an ANZ Online Saver account through an ANZ ATM may only be made via ANZ ATMs in Australia.
2. Additional ANZ transactions charged as: Electronic transactions $0.50 each, staff assisted transactions $2.50 each, cheque transactions $0.50 each. Other fees may apply (including non-ANZ ATM operator fees, overseas ATM fees and overseas transaction fees). Please refer to the ANZ Personal Banking Account fees and Charges booklet for definitions of ANZ transactions, electronic transactions, staff assisted transactions and cheque transactions, and for fees and charges that apply.
3. Additional ANZ transactions charged as: electronic transactions $1.00 each and staff assisted transactions $2.50 each. ANZ transactions, electronic transaction and staff assisted transactions are defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 112kB) booklet.
4. Bonus interest is subject to eligibility. You will be eligible to receive bonus interest in respect of a particular month if the set minimum deposit (currently $10) and no withdrawals, fees or charges are processed to your account on or before the last business day of that calendar month, and after the last business day of the previous calendar month.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card.
5. Where Visa is accepted. Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card. Overseas transactions fees may apply to foreign currency transactions.Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 112kB) for fees and charges that apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.