Our Esanda Term Deposit* provides a fixed rate of return over your selected investment term, with the flexibility to select interest payments monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or at maturity depending on your term.
- Invest from a minimum of $1,000**.
- Choose an investment term that suits you - from one month to five years.
- Receive interest payments monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually on investment terms of 12 months or more.
- Earn a fixed rate of interest over your selected investment term. Call 1800 040 729 to find out our current interest rates.
- Pay no set-up costs, monthly service or management fees^.
- Choose to automatically re-invest your funds, add extra money or withdraw part or all of your money at the end of the term**.
- Relax knowing your EsandaTerm Deposit is covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee Scheme^^.
- Certainty of a fixed rate of return over the investment term. Call 1800 040 729 to find out our current interest rates.
- Flexibility with a choice of investment terms from one month to five years.
- No set-up, monthly service or management fees^.
- Peace of mind knowing you’re investing with one of Australia’s major banks control.
- At maturity you can choose to automatically re-invest your funds, add extra funds or withdraw part or all of your funds**.
To find out more or apply+
Call us on 1800 040 729
- Download the Esanda Term Deposit terms and conditions (PDF 236kB)
- Download Esanda Term Deposit Identification form (PDF 44kB)
- Download Esanda Term Deposit Application form (PDF 272kB)
* Esanda Term Deposits are issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522 (ANZ).
** At the end of the term, if you have not told us what you want to do with your funds, we will reinvest them in the same type of Esanda Term Deposit. In this case, the interest rate applicable to your new Esanda Term Deposit may be lower or higher than the interest rate on your maturing Esanda Term Deposit. You can contact us at maturity of your Esanda Term Deposit to confirm interest rates that will apply upon reinvestment.
^ If you decide to withdraw all or part of your Esanda Term Deposit prior to maturity a $30 fee will be payable. ANZ will be entitled to reduce the interest rate payable on the Esanda Term Deposit when there is an early withdrawal.
^^ Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
+ To apply for an Esanda Term Deposit, you will need to meet ANZ's identification requirements by completing the Esanda Term Deposit Identification form (pdf 44kB).
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
ANZ recommends you read the terms and conditions and the Financial Services Guide (PDF 104kB) which are available at anz.com or by calling [13 13 14], before deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold, the product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.