At ANZ we're committed to offering our customers a range of bank accounts that could suit their needs whatever their stage in life.
ANZ everyday accounts are designed to make your personal banking easier and more convenient. ANZ offers savings accounts that allow you to withdraw your funds at any time for flexible, convenient banking as well as goal oriented accounts that could help you save towards a target. Or choose an ANZ Term Deposit; you can relax while your money works for you, knowing what your return will be, and how long your money is invested.
ANZ Access Visa Debit
With Visa Debit access1 on your everyday bank account, you could have the flexibility to shop online, overseas or over the phone with your own money.
ANZ Access Advantage
ANZ Extras Package
ANZ Access Select
Unsure which everyday bank account is right for you?
Why not compare all ANZ everyday bank accounts to see which account could best suit your needs.
ANZ Term Deposits
ANZ Online Saver
ANZ Progress Saver
A matched savings program for Health Care Card and Pensioner Concession Card holders. Saver Plus offers financial education and dollar for dollar matching for education expenses of up to $500 for eligible customers.
- Find out more about ANZ Premium Cash Management Account
- Find out more about children's savings accounts
Unsure which savings account is right for you?
Why not compare all ANZ accounts to see which account could best suit your needs.
Transferring your bank accounts to ANZ has never been easier – make the switch today and let our experience work for you.
If you are moving to Australia, let us arrange your banking before you move - giving you peace of mind and one less thing to worry about.
If you are moving overseas, let us help you prepare for your banking in your destination country* before you leave home.
* only in selected countries
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Eligibility criteria apply to issue of an ANZ Access Visa Debit card. Please contact us for further information.
2. ANZ Online Saver is only open to customers who are the account holders of, or signatories to, eligible ANZ deposit accounts with ANZ Internet and/or Phone Banking access, for which terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Eligible accounts include ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select, ANZ Access Basic, ANZ Access Deeming, ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ V2 PLUS, ANZ Premium Cash Management Account and ANZ Everyday Visa Debit.
3. The ANZ Progress Saver account pays bonus interest in addition to the current base interest when you make a single deposit of $10 or more per month and make no withdrawals in that same month. A minimum opening and ongoing balance of $10 applies. Month commences on account opening date.
4. A minimum investment of $5000 is required and interest is payable at maturity. At the end of the term, if you have not told us what you want to do with your funds, we will reinvest them in the same type of ANZ Term Deposit. In this case, the interest rate applicable to your new ANZ Term Deposit may be lower or higher than the interest rate on your maturing ANZ Term Deposit. You can contact us at maturity of your ANZ Term Deposit to confirm interest rates that will apply upon reinvestment.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.