Terms and conditions
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN 11 005 357 522) (“ANZ”) provides access to this site. By using this site, you may be provided with access to documents, and other information, including customer data, financial and/or operational information ("Confidential Information"). By accessing and continuing to use this site, you agree:
- to keep the Confidential Information in the strictest confidence.
- to not use the Confidential Information for a purpose other than as agreed in writing by ANZ.
- to the extent permitted by law, not share, disclose, copy, or reproduce of any part of the Confidential Information to any third parties (including, without limitation, any clients, affiliates, independent contractors and consultants), without the prior approval of ANZ in writing, or share, disclose, copy, or reproduce any password required to access the site, and must not otherwise permit a third party to access this site or the information contained on this site.
- to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies (including ANZ policies as amended from time to time), as may be in force from time to time which is applicable to your use of this site or the Confidential Information, and including privacy laws, as amended from time to time, and laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies in relation to the secrecy, collection, storage, use and disclosure of this Confidential Information, as if you were subject to those laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- to indemnify and hold harmless ANZ in the event of losses or damages being caused or incurred, as a consequence of your disclosure of Confidential Information or breach of these conditions.
- to exercise at least the same care in protecting ANZ's Confidential Information from disclosure as you use with regard to your own confidential information (but in no event less than reasonable care).
- where requested by ANZ, within 30 (thirty) days as of such request, to return all Confidential Information which has been made available to you, and destroy all documents (both written and electronic) or other material containing, embodying, based on, or derived from, any part of the Confidential Information, and cease using the Confidential Information for any purpose whatsoever.
- not to tamper with, perform security or penetration tests in relation to, or otherwise access the site other than as expressly approved by ANZ in writing.
- that the password that you use to access the site will be unique, and not stored in any documents uploaded to the site, or otherwise on the site.
- that ANZ will monitor, and may remove access to this site at any time, and at ANZ’s sole discretion, without notice or liability to you.
- that ANZ makes no warranties in relation to the site, including but not limited to your use of the site or the information contained on the site, that such use will be uninterrupted, that the site and the information contained on the site will be error-free or that the site is free of computer viruses and other harmful data, code, components or other material. ANZ reserves the right to add, change or discontinue any feature on the site, hours of availability, and access or other software requirements, including any minimum system software requirements that will need to be met to ensure access to the site.
- Other than any liability that cannot be excluded by law, ANZ is not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including without limitation legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to this site and any information contained on the site (including your inability to use or access the site), howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise.
- ANZ may at any time vary, revise, add, amend, modify, or delete any part of these terms and conditions by updating the terms and conditions on this site. Your continued use of this site constitutes your acceptance of such variations.
- All provisions of these Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including without limitation, disclaimers, indemnities and limitations of liability.
I agree to the above terms and conditions:*
*Indicates mandatory field