ANZ Papua New Guinea understands that manual merchant facilities provide businesses with a paper-based payment system for processing sales and refund credit card transactions. The system allows a merchant to imprint a cardholder’s card onto a paper voucher, complete the transaction details on voucher and deposit the vouchers for clearance at an ANZ Papua New Guinea branch.
This product is used by businesses with low volume credit card transactions and is also suitable for businesses that need to operate in locations where there is no power or phone lines.
Features at a glance
- Portable imprinter and vouchers
- Authorisation by means of telephone authorisation
- Vouchers must be banked within three business days of the transaction date.
- Ability to accept credit cards
- A safe, easy process for low-volume transactions
- Immediate voice authorisation for Approval of transactions, upon request from the Helpdesk
- Same-day settlement of funds to your ANZ Papua New Guinea account upon lodgement of your Merchant Envelope directly with cards
- Provides a fallback system, allowing businesses the option to accept transactions in the event of terminal failure
- Low-cost portable payment solution for businesses with low-volume credit card transactions.
- Manual Imprinter facility or voice authorisation is not allowed for UnionPay branded Credit and Debit Cards as mandated by UnionPay International.
Fees and Charges
- The merchant takes on any fees and charges if the imprinter is damaged in the merchant's care
- Other charges as set out in the terms and conditions of merchant agreement.
Find out more now
Arrange for set up of the ANZ Merchant Facility by:
- visiting your local ANZ branch
+675 321 1079to speak to an ANZ specialist
- sending us an online enquiry.
Terms and conditions available upon request.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.