ANZ Bank understands that businesses need assistance when it comes to foreign exchange dealings. In a world with many borders and different currencies, ANZ can provide the assistance necessary to make or receive payments in major world and regional currencies.
Features at a glance
- ANZ Bank purchases and sells currency notes of most overseas countries
- ANZ deals with most worldwide currencies except for the specified sanctioned countries
- Daily rates given by Money Market Dealers
- ANZ branches hold foreign currency
- Foreign Exchange (FX) Deals can be created and cancelled
- FX Spot Deal – purchase or sale of currency with a settlement date within the next two working days
- FX Outright Deal – purchase or sale of currency with a settlement date beyond the next two working days
- FX Swap Deal - When the same currency is bought and sold in two related deals on different settlement dates.
- Access to daily rates in real time
- Access to purchasing or selling foreign currency except from sanctioned countries
- Able to deposit or credit foreign currency notes to a foreign currency account
- Make telegraphic transfers of foreign currency
- Flexible negotiating deals with ANZ's dealers
- Can cancel a FX deal but only if deal is not processed by Treasury Back Office (TBO)
- Various money market deals can be made
- Secure and convenient payments by phone, fax or email
- Access to ANZ FX Online research publications
- Get recommendations on a variety of easy to use hedging solutions including Forward Exchange Contracts
- Be able to manage exchange risk with a range of foreign exchange products.
Terms and conditions
- Customers that use fax or email authorisations to transfer funds from accounts must complete a fax indemnity form.
Fees and charges
- TT’s to all overseas points irrespective of amount: PGK40.00
Note: An extra charge of PGK20.00 minimum when confirmation by telephone is required
- Drafts on all overseas points = PGK40.00
- Repurchase of draft when item is represented to branch for refund to original purchaser = PGK50.00
- Placing a stop payment on a lost/stolen item (plus SWIFT messaging costs if applicable which applies whether refund given or a replacement instrument issued).
Find out more now
Talk to us about foreign exchange today by:
- visiting your local ANZ branch
+675 322 3232to speak to an ANZ specialist
- sending us an online enquiry.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.