ANZ Papua New Guinea understands that with the rapid pace of change in world financial markets today and the ongoing development of new financial instruments, it can be difficult to remain abreast of current market activities, and assess how these new products and services can help your business. We can provide written market commentary on the local and international markets on a daily basis, along with historical price information and forecasts to help inform businesses and individuals.
At various times ANZ offers a number of professional development programs, designed for business, to help you gain the knowledge that is required in business today.
Features at a glance
- Economic commentaries
- Foreign Exchange reports
- Money market reports
- Weekly FX commentaries
- Monthly FX commentaries
- Daily FX rates.
- Keeping abreast with the latest on Papua New Guinea economy
- Discuss with ANZ Market Dealers on stock market issues
- Reports on daily rates
- Through Weekly Commentary on the financial markets, know where Papua New Guinea stands
- Updates from Monthly Commentary on the stock/financial markets
- Updates from the Economic Newsletter
- Global Market Report
- Be informed about and how to lessen foreign exchange risks
- Expand your knowledge on foreign exchange and the markets
- Develop your understanding on the stock markets, foreign currency
- Get a fair idea on global foreign exchange.
Find out more now
For more information on education services:
- visiting your local ANZ branch
+675 322 3200to speak to an ANZ specialist
- sending us an online enquiry.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.