ANZ Papua New Guinea understands that manual payroll and recurring payments can be time consuming to manage. ANZ Papua New Guinea gives you the option of delivering your bulk payment requests in an electronic format. One visit to ANZ Papua New Guinea and all wages, salary and other payments are complete.
Diskpay is PC-based software that allows you to create payment files for high volume, frequently processed payments like payroll, creditor/supplier payments, collection of regular payments such as subscriptions, premium renewals or other frequent payments. Your payment file may be sent to ANZ Papua New Guinea by email or alternatively can be exported to floppy disk and delivered to ANZ Papua New Guinea.
Features at a glance
- Customers must have PC Compatible (286 or higher) with minimum of 512 Kbytes RAM (random Access Memory), DOS, Windows 3.1, Win 95 or Win 98, 3.5” Diskette drive
- A PC based Software designed to meet the requirements of Papua New Guinea businesses
- Product support readily available.
- A direct entry system designed for ease of operation on real time.
- Allows the creation of payment files for frequent processing tasks like – payroll and accounts payable to be made electronically
- Flexibility to input Statement narration for each transaction
- All salaries/wages data can be transmitted electronically or via a diskette
- Enable users to add new payees, change and delete existing payee details when required
- Allows user to select date of payment
- Same day credit into employee’s accounts at other banks, thus no need to write out cheques
- Reduces processing errors
- Direct debit to customer account(s)
- Eliminates manual processing errors
- No more security risks (cash handling)
- No need to prepare salary/wages payment listings
- No need to spend time at the bank
- ANZ Papua New Guinea will take care of payments
- If you already have an existing payroll package, then we will provide you with our file specifications to interface with your pay system.
Bank Exchange Times
Mondays to Thursdays 3 interbank exchanges:
Same day processing cut-off time 14:30pm Fridays 4 interbank exchanges
Same day processing cut-off time 15.00pm
Find out about Diskpay now
Arrange for Diskpay by visiting your local ANZ branch or call
Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.