ANZ Papua New Guinea understands that businesses and individuals want a convenient and efficient method of payment and of keeping records of transactions of income. Therefore, a suitable option would be our ANZ Business Cheque Account.
Features at a glance
- Account may be opened in sole, joint, company, business, club, group, government department or agency names provided proof of identification is available
- No minimum opening balance requirements
- Cheque book(s) issued on all current account products
- Statements issued on all current accounts
- Debit interest will apply on excess balances without prior arrangement.
- Simple and convenient to operate
- Reduces risk associated with carrying large amount of cash and allows for direct credit or sweep of funds from other accounts
- Takes care of routine payments via standing order facility
- Credit facilities by means of an overdraft can be arranged subject to normal credit approval
- For individual account, allows access to electronic delivery channels via an ANZ Access Card
- Usage of Fast Deposit Box facility for cheque deposits only.
- Cheque books are reissued automatically when available cheque numbers are low
- Free Over the Counter (OTC) and Electronic Banking (EB) where applicable, transaction per quarter
- Access to ANZ Telephone Banking
- Balance available at all times, subject to standard clearance times for cheque deposits
- Prior appointment commercial tellers are available for company clients who deposit large amounts of cash.
Open an account now
Open your ANZ Business Cheque Account by visiting your local ANZ branch or call
All lending is subject to ANZ Papua New Guinea’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.