ANZ Papua New Guinea understands that funds are required by the business to comfortably move through their trading cycle and easily finance their day to day working capital. Our overdraft facility is available to meet this need.
Features at a glance
- Line of credit with total flexibility to meet your cash flow requirements
- You only pay interest on the overdrawn amount
- No fixed regular repayment requirement
- In most instances, ANZ Papua New Guinea will require security, depending upon the relationship with the borrower and the nature of the facility requested
- ANZ Papua New Guinea will generally require up to date financial statements to assist in the assessment of your application
- Balance should be maintained within the approved limit when in debit
- Account should fluctuate from a debit to a credit balance
- Limit will generally be reviewed annually (or sooner if required), having good to account conduct, client requirement and customer needs.
- Flexible to use for day to day operations of financial needs
- Can be used to fund shortfalls in the customer’s trading cycle
- There is no fixed reduction arrangement with an Overdraft, although interest costs are required to be met.
Apply for an Overdraft by:
- visiting your local ANZ branch
+675 321 1079to speak to a specialist today
- sending us an online enquiry
All lending is subject to ANZ Papua New Guinea’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.