ANZ Papua New Guinea provides an investment loan designed to help business individuals and entities to expand their business with the purchase of new business assets.
This product will generally provide a structured principal reduction program on a variable interest rate basis.
Features at a glance
- No maximum amount
- Generally a maximum term of 5 years applies, however may be increased depending on the nature / amount of the loan
- Customer may be asked to contribute a certain percentage, depending on the nature and amount of the loan
- Security will generally be required depending on limit requested, and will be advised at time of approval
- Company financial statements and Statement of Position (for shareholders) may be required, and will need to be updated on a regular basis
- Loan is drawn in full at the outset or in branches where necessary.
- Loan repayments are normally structured on a Principal and Interest basis. In certain cases, for example, during construction of a property, the Bank will consider interest only payments for a short term followed by Principal and Interest payments
- Account will generally be reviewed annually (or sooner if required), having regard to account conduct and customer needs.
- May be used to finance a wide range of commercial or business needs
- Regular repayment arrangement tailored to suit the borrower’s needs.
Apply for a Investment Loan by:
- visiting your local ANZ branch
+675 321 1079to speak to a specialist today
- sending us an online enquiry.
All lending is subject to ANZ Papua New Guinea’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.