ANZ Papua New Guinea understands that for any business starting up, having capital and resources are the key. Our business loans are available for a wide range of business purposes, most commonly to assist in the purchase of business assets.
Features at a glance
- Repayable in instalments over an agreed period
- No maximum loan amount. All requests are considered on their merits
- Flexible terms available to meet your business needs
- Can be denominated in Papua New Guinea Kina (Fully Drawn Advance), or subject to the Bank of Papua New Guinea’s approval, can be denominated in most freely convertible currencies
- In most instances, ANZ Papua New Guinea will require security and/or equity contribution depending upon the overall relationship with the borrower and the nature of the facility requested
- ANZ Papua New Guinea will generally require up to date financial statements to assist in the assessment of your application.
- Under the business loans you can take out a fully drawn advance for housing loan and investment loan
- Assist in building your assets for the future
- Assist you in providing you the capital to start your business.
Apply for a Business Loan by:
- visiting your local ANZ branch
+675 321 1079to speak to a specialist today
- sending us an online enquiry.
All lending is subject to ANZ Papua New Guinea’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.