ANZ Papua New Guinea understands that the pressures of operating a fleet can be very demanding. Due to the positive impact to capital ratios and cash flow, ANZ Papua New Guinea developed the operating lease as the preferred option for the fleet/machinery requirements.
This product enables the corporate customer to focus on their core business while potentially receiving a myriad of cost savings and benefits.
Features at a glance
- Finance for your fleet including full maintenance of vehicles
- Convenient and easy regular payments over an agreed period
- Minimum amount K15,000, with no maximum loan amount
- Foreign currency leasing is currently being developed
- Variable or fixed interest rates available
- Repayments are generally tax deductible
- Tailoring lease products to suit your needs and assist the growth of your business.
- Off balance sheet transaction
- Lease payment fully expensed
- Capital expenditure savings and corresponding cash flow management benefits
- No deposit
- 100% finance
- Flexible terms, 12 – 48 month terms
- Fixed interest rate (natural hedging)
- Improved fuel efficiency, reliability and safety.
- Protection against mechanical defects via the New Car warranty
- No exposure to the second hand market
- No administration costs and reduced fleet management responsibility
- Reduction in gearing/improved return on assets
- 10% GST rebate on purchase price and monthly rentals (input credit)
- Fixed rental payments
- Reduced vehicle down time
- Allows for monthly payment of annual comprehensive insurance
- Leaves fleet management to the experts
- Buying power in a fleet purchase
- Customized leases to suit the vehicles task and location
- Allows regular upgrading of assets to maintain competitive edge and hardware efficiency/effectiveness
- Reduced balance sheet management
- Able to upgrade vehicle with specific items (radios/badging/paint).
Apply for finance leasing by:
- visiting your local ANZ branch
+675 321 1079to speak to a specialist today
- sending us an online enquiry.
All lending is subject to ANZ Papua New Guinea’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.