ANZ Papua New Guinea understands that businesses need to be able to obtain the use of chattels, without the burden on cash flow usually associated with such acquisitions.
ANZ Papua New Guinea goes one step further by trying to be not just a provider of lease facilities, and develops the product to meet the business customer’s needs.
Features at a glance
- Fixed rates (natural hedge/fixed costs)
- GST benefits
- 10% savings on purchase price
- 10% savings on monthly rentals by claiming as input credit
- Cash flow relief
- Insurance premiums (12 monthly instalments)
- Maintenance (over term of lease)
- Reduced capex (divert to core business)
- Improved return on assets (immediate profits)
- Improves bottom line results
- Efficient utilisation of existing expense lines
- Tax deductible
- Leasing can be customised to suit your business’s financial requirements.
- Ownership of the asset at completion
- Capital expenditure savings and corresponding cash flow benefits
- Customised terms and residuals to suit the asset and conditions
- Claim depreciation and interest costs
- No deposit
- 100% finance
- Flexible terms, 12 – 60 month terms
- Fixed interest rate (natural hedging)
- 10% GST rebate on purchase price and monthly rentals
- Fixed rentals for the full term of the lease.
Apply for finance leasing by:
- visiting your local ANZ branch
+675 321 1079to speak to a specialist today
- sending us an online enquiry.
All lending is subject to ANZ Papua New Guinea’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.