Get access to your money 24 hours a day, seven days a week with an ANZV ATM. Businesses with only one signatory to operate their ANZV business accounts will be provided with an access card.
This means that you can use the ANZV ATM to:
- Withdraw cash in local currency
- Transfer money between your linked ANZV accounts1
- Check your ANZV account balance
- Order statements
- View a statement of your last 10 transactions
- Order cheque book
- Option to change PIN (Personal Identification Number).
An ANZV debit card or ANZV Visa debit card is available on request to those business accounts where the account authority allows any one of several signatories to operate the account on their own. This is where Joint authority is not required to withdraw cash from the account.
1 linked to same debit card.