The ANZ business term deposit allows you to earn higher rates of interest for cash deposited for fixed periods of time. Investments can be made in United States Dollars (USD), Lao Kip (LAK) and Thai Baht (THB) with the rate dependent on the term and amount invested. Investment terms between 30 days and 12 months are available.
ANZ has various types of term deposits available to suit your businesses requirements and cash flow these are:
- Principle and interest payable on maturity
- Interest payable monthly and credited to an ANZ account of your choice
- Interest is payable monthly but reinvested or added to the principle amount with principle and interest payable on maturity
- Maturity date may be amended on five business days notice. No penalties will apply in this case.
- Original principle amount may be added to during the original term by regular fixed date deposits for a fixed amount
- Original principle amount can be added to by regular fixed date deposits but of differing amounts.