Opening a business account with ANZ is easy, there are just a few simple steps.
You will need to:
- Come into your local ANZ branch and talk to your Relationship Manager about the account(s) that would best suit you.
- Provide ANZ with Foreign Investment License (if applicable), Enterprise Certificate, Articles of Association and Tax registration.
- Provide a Company Board resolution authorising the opening of the account.
- Provide ANZ with identification of each signatory to the account, such as a National Identity Card/Passport and other acceptable form of identification, such as driver’s licence, family book or birth certificate.
- Where a foreign national is to be a signatory on a business account, provide additional identification in the form of a valid business visa and work permit if resident in the Lao PDR.