To assist us in processing your ANZV business loan application quickly, you will need to visit your local ANZV branch and bring the following information with you:
- Two years of financial information AND your business licence.
- Evidence of any other income - rental agreements etc.
- Bank statements of existing investments and loans
If you are a new ANZV customer, you will also need to meet our identification check.
Opening a business account with ANZV is easy; there are just a few simple steps.
You will need to:
- Come into your local ANZV branch and talk to your relationship manager about the account(s) that would best suit you.
- Provide ANZV with Foreign Investment License (if applicable), Enterprise Certificate, Articles of Association and Tax registration.
- Provide a Company Board resolution authorising the opening of the account.
- Provide ANZV with identification of each signatory to the account, such as a National Identity Card/Passport and other acceptable form of identification, such as driver’s licence, family book or birth certificate.
- Where a foreign national is to be a signatory on a business account, provide additional identification in the form of a valid business visa and work permit if resident in the Lao PDR.