ANZ Term Deposits1 provides security with a fixed rate of return over your selected fixed investment term which may range from 30 days to 12 months. If you require a regular income from an investment, and don't require immediate access to your funds, an ANZ Term Deposit could be the ideal solution for you.
An ANZ Term Deposit can provide you:
- Short to medium-term cash investment
- Secure regular income
- Competitive rates
- Available in United States Dollars (USD), Lao Kip (LAK), and Thai Baht (THB).
ANZ Term Deposits consists of various features to suit your business requirements and cash flow:
- Principle and interest payable on maturity
- Interest payable monthly and credited to an ANZ account of your choice
- Interest is payable monthly but reinvested or added to the principle amount with principle and interest payable on maturity
- Maturity date may be amended on five business days notice to ANZ. No penalties will apply in this case
- During the term of your deposit, you can add funds on a regular basis with a pre-agree fixed amount (example: Add LAK 1,000,000 at the end of every month).
- During the term of your deposit, you can add funds on a regular basis with varying amounts (example: Add LAK 1,000,000 at the end of month 1, add LAK 1,500,000 at the end of month 2)
1 Terms and conditions are available upon request. Fees and charges apply.