We all need an everyday banking account that allows us to simply manage our everyday financial requirements. ANZ's Access Account for personal customers allows you to access your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The ANZ Access Account is available in United States Dollars (USD), Thai Baht (THB) and Lao Kip (LAK) offering competitive interest rates. You can choose from an ANZ Visa Debit Card or an ANZ Debit Card.
Save time by arranging your salary to be credited directly to your ANZ Access Account, so you will not have to visit the branch.
The ANZ Access Account gives you the flexibility to do what you want when you want.
The main features of an ANZ Access Account:
- The choice between an ANZ Debit Card that allows you access to your money within Lao PDR or an ANZ Visa Debit Card that allows you:
- Free access to all ANZ ATMs in Lao PDR
- Global access to ATMs or POS displaying the Visa symbol
- Availability in three currencies United States Dollars (USD), Lao Kip (LAK) and Thai Baht (THB) providing you greater flexibility.
- Ability for your employer to pay your salary directly into your account
- Optional cheque book facility for additional flexibility managing your money
- Ability to create regular periodical payments to suppliers or utilities to assist you in managing your cash flow while saving you time and money.
At a glance:
|Minimum opening balance||500,000 LAK
|Visa Debit Card||Optional|
|Internet Banking||Coming soon|
|Money transfer inward (TT)||√|
|Account duration||Minimum period||×|