ANZ Custodian Services provides Domestic and Master Custody Services for Australia and New Zealand listed securities to international customers.
Our customer base includes some of the world's most sophisticated international and domestic institutional investors, banks, global custodians, broker/dealers, master trusts, fund managers and superannuation funds.
ANZ Custodian Services is committed to our home markets and continuously seeks to provide customers with the best possible service, through customer-focussed and experienced teams, extended business hours and ongoing investment in technology. ANZ has on-site specialist representation located in Melbourne (Australia) and Wellington (New Zealand).
- Custody of all asset classes in Australia and New Zealand for domestic and international customers
- Full service Investment Administration including fund accounting, tax reporting, unit pricing and unit registry
- Settlement and clearing services, including back to back and same day trades
- Full suite of Corporate Action Services
Security and integrity
- Secure operational environment and significant insurance cover
- Compliance programme
- Internal and external audits
- Backup facilities in place and tested
- Cash management and Foreign exchange services including ANZ Connect
- Securities lending and auto borrow facilities
- Night desk service
- Regular magazine, industry manual and benchmark reporting
Learn more about ANZ custodian services