ANZ offers Corporates and Institutions a full suite of loan solutions, ranging from Vanilla Short-Term Debt, Working Capital facilities to Term Loans, Acquisition Financing and Syndicated Debt.
ANZ’s Syndications Asia team is responsible for originating, underwriting and distributing financing solutions for corporate and structured finance transactions across Asia in both primary and secondary markets.
Syndications Asia focuses on underwriting and distributing transactions relating to:
- Aircraft Finance – Major flag carriers
- Corporate Finance – Supporting core relationship customers
- Project Finance – Power, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil and Gas
- Capital Solutions – Hybrid structures and pre-IPO financings
- Structured Export Finance – Export credit agency transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Bridge and acquisition financing
The team provides coverage across Asia, specifically focussing on ANZ’s key markets of Greater China, Indochina, Indonesia, Singapore and India.
The Syndications Asia team can assist you with:
- Loan underwritings and sell down in Asia
- A strong track record for sell down of syndicated loans, both in the primary and secondary market.
- Expertise gained in the Asian syndication market
- More than ten syndicated loan professionals, based in Singapore and Hong Kong, with extensive local market and international experience
- A strong network of investors (both bank and institutional)
Syndications Asia, in collaboration with ANZ’s product team have achieved strong market recognition. Selected awards in 2007 in Asia include:
- Australia and New Zealand Loan House of the Year (IFR Asia)
- Asia Pacific Power Deal of the Year Award – Crimson Power (Project Finance)
- Best Project Financing Deal of the Year - Melco PBL Gaming Macau (FinanceAsia)
- Macau Capital Markets Deal of the Year - Melco PBL Gaming Macau (IFR Asia)
- Asia Pacific Leisure Deal of the Year – Melco PBL Gaming Macau (Project Finance)
- Asia PPP Deal of the Year – Lockheed Martin Basic Wing Training (PFI Award)
Learn more about ANZ loans