ANZ offers a variety of domestic and foreign currency services covering a range of short-term, fixed or variable investment vehicles to assist customers achieve high returns on their surplus cash and meet the flexible needs of their business.
Products include account structuring and investment solutions;
- Foreign Currency Current Account
- ANZ provides both Korean Won and Foreign Currency current accounts, supported by electronic payments and full balance and transaction reporting. On foreign currencies, ANZ can provide high-yield current accounts that can assist in alleviating the need to sweep to alternative money market instruments.
- Fixed Interest Investment
- ANZ’s Korean Won and Foreign Currency Fixed Interest investments offer high yield investment options that maximise returns on surplus cash and minimise risk. Offering competitive market rates on a wide range of currency placements, maturities are available from 7 days up to 5 years.
- Multi-currency Account Structures
- ANZ can provide the ability to operate multiple current accounts and fixed interest investments across a range of currencies under one bank account facility.
Learn more about ANZ account structuring